Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome Florida Sleevers

I had my Lap-Band converted to a Sleeve 9 days ago and am very glad I made that decision. My stomach had prolapsed with the Band and I had regained over 70 pounds. I am glad to get back to losing weight using the Sleeve as my best tool!

Sarahsmiles, Welcome to the florida sleevers!!!

I hope you so well with the sleeve! I am sure you will. :D

This thread has been a bit in active. However I thought i would jump on.. I just received the go ahead from m Dr today to start the Counseling/Program etc to have WLS surgery. I am leaning towards the VGS which is how I found this form.

I live in Orange Park, just moved here in January. My husband is in the Navy & I will have my procedure done by Military Doctors, I am guess at NAS JAX. Husband supports me 100% and I am looking towards a better, happier, fitter life with my children.. (girl ages 12 & 14)

Welcome heather! I can't wait to plan a meet and grwere with all the Florida sleevers. if you have any questions or concerns please ask we are all here to support one another.

Welcome everyone! My name is... well, I guess you should call me by my username - Scorch - around here, lol. I am currently living in Brandon which is a suburb of Tampa. I have a weenie dog named Hercules - oh - and I am having my surgery Nov 4th with Dr Kelly in Mexico!

Welcome scorch!!! Keep us posted!!!

Brookb I agree we should do a get together. We would need to choose a centralized location for all that would like to attend. That would be wonderful!!!!

:)

Deb

Hi Everyone,

I am new to VST. I am pre op. I made my mind up and am heading to MX in the near future.

I weigh 227 , am 5'3 and live in Valrico (out side of Tampa). I love Fl.

I absolutely can not wait. Trying to gather info, prepare myself physically and emotionally and breath!!! I look forward to hearing from all of you. Anyone go to MX?

~B)

Woohoo! More central Floridians! Welcome yecats! That's awesome. Which surgeon are you going with?

You know I wouldn't mind organizing a FL meetup. I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing stuff like that. Who is game? :party:

Sorry, somehow I missed this. I am heading to the border........lol. Mexico with Dr. Kelly I hope in the beginning of the year.

Woohoo! More central Floridians! Welcome yecats! That's awesome. Which surgeon are you going with?

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am from Jacksonville. I don't have a surgery date but we are hoping for some time in November. I have my first appointment with the surgeon (Dr. Steven Webb) next Tuesday.

If anybody else out there has used Dr.Webb, please let me know because I have a few questions and I would like to get as much information as possible about Dr. Webb and Novus Center and the way they do things over there.

Thanks!

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Sorry I'm just seeing this. I was sleeved by Dr. Webb on September 20th and could not be more pleased. I guess you've met him by now, so you already have an opinion, but I've been happy with Dr. Webb and Novus Both. I'd be happy to answer any questions I can.

By the way... Hey everyone! Live in St. Augustine but work in Jacksonville. Had my sleeve done September 20 and have been loving the results. If I haven't missed it, I'd love to have a get together of some sort!

Hi Everyone I'm Jay and I will be geting Sleeved soon...I live in Vero Beach!! My Goal is to loose 100lb and become a healthy Father.

Hi Jay, and welcome! By the way folks, I live in Palatka, and work in Jacksonville.