Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome Florida Sleevers

:D Welcome Florida Sleevers!!!:D

I am Jenn, wife and mother of two. Currently I am doing all my pre-op testing and have 8 more pounds to lose to meet my pre-op goal. I live in Lake City Florida...about 1/2 hr. from Gainesville and an hour from Jacksonville. I will be seeing Dr. Ben-David at Shands in Gainesville. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and who knows, maybe have a meet & greet sometime!

Hey Jenn! Congrats on the weight loss.

Well, I am 21 years old, no kids, a boyfriend, and cat. I am about half way done with my 6MSWL with my PCP (Only three more visits left! Woohoo!). I will be having my surgery in Jacksonville, FL with Dr. Steven Webb and Novus Center. Even though, I am moving to Tampa in August. It is going to be a journey that is for sure, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love this forum and all the people on here that make it so amazing.

wishes

Hey Wishes I have seen you on the forum but had no idea we were so close! That's cool! I love this forum too, everyone has been so welcoming. It would be great if we planned a get together sometime for all those in FL....maybe after we get our sleeves :D

Lol, yeah, woot for Jacksonville! Yeah, I would love to get together with some of the people on this forum. There are quite a few in Florida if I have been keeping track right. Before or after would be great with me! But I will be gone through June and August.

Hi Everyone I am Kayla I am 22 and live in Sebring FL, BUT I will be moving at the end of the year to live with my Mom she lives in Live Oak which I am sure Jenn knows is only 15 min from Lake City what a small world...I would love to get together sometime and meet everyone. I go to Live Oak at least every couple of months but unfortunately I won't be able to pre surgery I am saving all of my vacation time for actual surgery which if everything goes well will be middle to end of July I will be having it in Orlando with Dr. Wier!! His staff is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! Would love to do a meet & greet!!!! Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!!:D

Deb

I will be having my surgery in 3 weeks. I have a husband and a son and I am 36. I live in Central Florida between Tampa and Orlando. My Dr is Keith Kim in Orlando area.

I will be having my surgery in 3 weeks. I have a husband and a son and I am 36. I live in Central Florida between Tampa and Orlando. My Dr is Keith Kim in Orlando area.

Welcome!!!!! Congrats on getting your surgery date!!! Where in Central Fla? ( I live in Central Fla too 30 min either way) :)

Deb

Hello Fellow Florida Sleevers!

I'm in Tampa and I'm traveling to Michigan for my surgery on 8/2! I will be back on 8/9 and be on my way to a new and improved me! I'm 29 and dating. I look forward to more Florida specific discussions and trading war stories I'm sure we will all have a few!

:o

Welcome!! Will you be having your surgery @ ORMC?? I am scheduled for August 8th there!! I am getting really nervous and excited!!

I'm currently working towards my VSG. Just got my letter of denial from Cigna :( and am hoping to appeal...waiting for the Surgeon's office to call me back. With or without the insurance, I still want Dr Whittwell to perform my surgery. I just don't want to have to fork over money out of pocket. Oh well...I've waiting this long...I guess I can wait a little longer.

PS 42, born and bred in Hialeah!! :)

Hello Everyone, My name is Carrie. I live in Middleburg, which is a suburb of Jacksonville. I have just started the process of getting approved for surgery. My Doctor is Steven Webb and I am going through the Novous Center. I will be having the surgery at St Lukes Hospital. I have been married for 19 years and I have 4 boys and one doggie. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Hello Everyone, My name is Carrie. I live in Middleburg, which is a suburb of Jacksonville. I have just started the process of getting approved for surgery. My Doctor is Steven Webb and I am going through the Novous Center. I will be having the surgery at St Lukes Hospital. I have been married for 19 years and I have 4 boys and one doggie. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome!!!! Keep us updated. :)

Deb

Hello Fellow Florida Sleevers!

I'm in Tampa and I'm traveling to Michigan for my surgery on 8/2! I will be back on 8/9 and be on my way to a new and improved me! I'm 29 and dating. I look forward to more Florida specific discussions and trading war stories I'm sure we will all have a few!

:o

Welcome!!!! Let us know how everything goes. :)

Deb

Hey everyone. I did get approved!! My surgery date is August 30. I start my pre op diet on Tuesday. Yea!!