Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Boys have dropped!

:unsure: Well, the boys have dropped. They just hang there really low...so low...(here's the embarrasing part)...that they get wet when sitting on the pot! How aggravating! I have to hold em up to do the business! Has anyone else had this issue? My wifey also complains of them sagging when we are "passing a good time"! :( Is this common to weight loss guys? Or is it just me?

Yikes! I mean mine are more visible because of not being surrounded by a pad of fat but don't hang that low. Silly question, I know, are you sure that they haven't always been that way and are not just lower because of not sitting on so much fat in your behind and like me are just more visible because of the fat pad disappearing?

I don't remember much about the anatomy of that area but seem to recall there was a tendon that supported 'em, I can't picture that "loosening up" unless maybe the attachment to any supporting muscles has dropped. Perhaps a visit to a wee-wee doctor would be in order?

:unsure: Well, the boys have dropped. They just hang there really low...so low...(here's the embarrasing part)...that they get wet when sitting on the pot! How aggravating! I have to hold em up to do the business! Has anyone else had this issue? My wifey also complains of them sagging when we are "passing a good time"! :( Is this common to weight loss guys? Or is it just me?

Is this a medical or an aesthetic issue?

As for the aesthetic aspect, I can say - as a woman - that this is the last thing we care about. You could have them touching your feet and I wouldn't mind!

Function is fine, so I don't think its a medical issue. I'll check with Doc when I go back for a visit. Nice to hear a woman's point of view that you wouldn't mind it! B) Where do you live? lol!:)

Yeah, maybe Estella's right, unless you tripping on them don't worry. :blink::lol:

Hate to be a downer, but ... how old are ya? Unfortunately, gravity takes its toll on us guys just like it does for the gals. It's just that for guys, it's OTHER things that sag with time.

And post-weight loss, sometimes "the boys" get bigger (has to do with higher levels of protoandrogens due to reduced fat), which unfortunately... can make them hang lower (although that's not usually too noticeable; it's more likely just gravity).

Yikes! I mean mine are more visible because of not being surrounded by a pad of fat but don't hang that low. Silly question, I know, are you sure that they haven't always been that way and are not just lower because of not sitting on so much fat in your behind and like me are just more visible because of the fat pad disappearing?

I don't remember much about the anatomy of that area but seem to recall there was a tendon that supported 'em, I can't picture that "loosening up" unless maybe the attachment to any supporting muscles has dropped. Perhaps a visit to a wee-wee doctor would be in order?

Could be just old age. My daughter tells a story a stroke victim was assited to the toilet. Everytime he was placed on the toilet he would moan. The staff could not figure out what was wrong. Then one of them figured out the jewels were hanging in the cold Water each time he sat down.

Do not know the fix.

low dangles aren't just for former fat men, I was with a man who was naturally very lean and he had a surprisingly baggy and lengthy sac, and he's not old. Yes, Breast-ees and testes have much in common. =D

Well we can get our "Breast-ees" rehung. You also can get your Testes rehung.

Khy

Im with Estella on this.

Reminds me of that song "Big Balls" by Accept. Love that song. :D

i noticed my nuts were all hanging in the tolet a bit lower! im only 3 days post op, i told the wife expecting some caring words or encouragement and she laugh at me :(

Trust mme the last thing we care about is how long they hang :)

I can assure you I've never even noticed that aspect of a guy (how far down the jewels hang).

Lissa

God, I hope that doesn't happen to me, I have a hard enough time riding in my bass boat without experiencing "the crusher" at least once an outing.