Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 Months, -65lbs, and photos!

A couple of words came to mind - Inspiring, Beautiful and Success! Congrats to you - tongue.gif

I love your comparison photos! I must say that even before the sleeve you were a nice looking lady and know how to accessorize well. Your after photo is wonderful and you must trade that shirt for a smaller size b/c it looks loose on you already. You must be truly excited to be where you are now b/c you look like you never had a weight problem in the first place...congrats on your achievement. How much are you exercising?

post-4131-13813656649252_thumb.jpg

WOW who is this hot blonde?!?! :) You look amazing girl. Congrats!!!

:cheer2:

You look absolutely amazing -- truly!! You look really slim and trim :) Congratulations -- you've done a fantastic job! :D

You look awesome!!!! Keep up the good work! I'm so proud of you!

WOOOHOOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! You look great!!!

You look GREAT!! You're doing such a great job!

Oh wow, what can I say?

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

You guys are all so wonderful and sweet with the compliments! Thank you all so very much!!!

Yes, you are all right, it doesn't matter how fast or slow we lose, the important thing is that we are losing, regaining the quaility of life we all used to have and if we happen to be looking better in the process, all the better. ;)

Thank you to each and every one of you who took the time to leave a comment with your wonderful words. It is so uplifting to be able to come here and share and know that the members of my "VST FAMILY" get it. You all know the struggles, the ups, the downs, and we all pull each other along, cheering, giving advice, and most of all listening. So thank you!!!:heart:

All I can say is wow!!!! I hope to be sleeved at the end of June and my hubby is following me a month or so later...just like you guys....I pray we are as successful as you too! How is he doing by the way? Oh and any advice on the couple doing this together thing? Thanks, Tracy

Tracy, THANK YOU!!! I am so happy your hubby is joining you too. I am so thrilled that we are both regaining our health together, it has really brought us even closer being on this journey together !!!

My husband is doing really well, not quite 3 months post-op, he is down -40lbs and looks 10 years younger. He has been working out more (YAY!!!!!!!) and is going to need to go shopping soon. Everything is baggy on him. He really struggled at first, with the liquid diet and has definitely had to adjust. Never before has the phrase "my eyes were bigger than my tummy" hit so close to home. He has luckily lost his hunger and is getting better about the portions, and is starting to be able to eyeball the correct amount.

My standby advice is to follow your surgeon's guidelines and work your sleeve as much as possible. And for couples, my surgeon said "ALWAYS let the ladies go first" and I thought it meant because we are good guinea pigs, but he meant that way when the guys lose it faster, we have a headstart. :D I thought that was pretty funny, and also pretty true. We are not in competition with each other, and truly support each other with our goals. Congrats on you both making such a big life changing decision together! GOOD LUCK with everything and keep in touch!

I love your comparison photos! I must say that even before the sleeve you were a nice looking lady and know how to accessorize well. Your after photo is wonderful and you must trade that shirt for a smaller size b/c it looks loose on you already. You must be truly excited to be where you are now b/c you look like you never had a weight problem in the first place...congrats on your achievement. How much are you exercising?

Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet. I have always been the kind of gal to try and dress nice, jewelery, makeup, etc. and you are so kind to notice.

And you are probably right about the shirt, I think it is a 1X but I have been wearing some XLs now and that one probably is getting too big. :wink_smile:

I do exercise regularly. I have been a member of Curves for 7+ years now (it was 7 years in April) and I go religiously 5x a week. Since being sleeved I have added on top of my regular Curves workouts, time on the treadmill (walking NOT running, lol) and Water aerobics and the occassional cardio/strength training class.

Last week my exercise was 5 days at Curves, 1 Water aerobics class (1 hour long), 2 outdoor walks, and one 40 minute bike ride with my family. That doesn't happen every week, but the Curves does. Anything after my 5 there is just whatever I can fit in.

Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet. I have always been the kind of gal to try and dress nice, jewelery, makeup, etc. and you are so kind to notice.

And you are probably right about the shirt, I think it is a 1X but I have been wearing some XLs now and that one probably is getting too big. :wink_smile:

I do exercise regularly. I have been a member of Curves for 7+ years now (it was 7 years in April) and I go religiously 5x a week. Since being sleeved I have added on top of my regular Curves workouts, time on the treadmill (walking NOT running, lol) and Water aerobics and the occassional cardio/strength training class.

Last week my exercise was 5 days at Curves, 1 Water aerobics class (1 hour long), 2 outdoor walks, and one 40 minute bike ride with my family. That doesn't happen every week, but the Curves does. Anything after my 5 there is just whatever I can fit in.

You look great!!! Love the photo's!