Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On Tuesday I was picked up from the SanDeigo airport by Dr. Juan Luque's driver. We drove for about 2 hours to Mexicali. I had a bunch of lab tests, ekg and chest x ray, and then I had to meet with an internal medicine doctor to be sure I could have surgery.

then I met with dr. Luque and he drew pictures and was so patient and sweet about answering all my questions.

Wednesday morning, I had my face lift Everything went well. I stayed in the hospital for one day but I was so bored, that Dr. Luque released me to my friend Michelle or AKA WasA Bubble Butt's house where she could take care of me. She has been a nurse for over 25 years.

I have to admit it's much more comfortable in her house., She is sweet to do this for me.

It's more painful than I expected. My hat goes off to those who will have a full body lift. My incisions hurt, and the swelling makes my skin feel like it can't possibly stretch any farther. The drains are not much fun either. They keep dripping blood all over the place. The stitches around my eye lids are quite annoying too, as they poke me in the eye.

All in all, they say I will feel great in 4 days. I can't wait for that.

I am anxious to see how I will look. Right now I am all black and blue and swollen.In the end, I know it will be worth it.

Thanks to WasA for her generosity and caring. I could not have done this without her.

I will post some pictures when I get back to Oregon and somebody shows me how to do it.:rolleyes:

I am SO glad all went well..I've been thinking about you!!! I am on for Monday, May 30th for my revision w/Dr Aceves!!! I am glad you have Michelle to help care for you!! See you soon :)

I am SO glad all went well..I've been thinking about you!!! I am on for Monday, May 30th for my revision w/Dr Aceves!!! I am glad you have Michelle to help care for you!! See you soon :)

Yes, you will be seeing both of us very soon. We will visit you at the hospital. I have to say, I like Almater hospital better than the one I was

in for my face lift. There was nothing wrong with it, but Almatar is

just so great, it's hard for another hospital to as perfect as that one is.

Hi Daisy!!! I'm glad to hear your surgery was a success and you are being well cared for. :) Send us those pics when you can! I am seriously considering having my PS's done down there too... but we're talking years down the line.

I am so glad everything went well! You are going to look awesome! I hope your recovery is speedy. ;)

I'm glad you are sharing this part of your journey! Your frankness is appreciated! Hurts, huh? From the pictures I've seen, it sure looks painful! What were you given for pain meds?

What is the recovery period like? I'd like to hear more about what exactly you had done if you feel like typing.

I'm sure the results are going to be fantastic and you will feel better in your skin! I hope you have b4 and after pics! That would be cool!

I'm glad you are sharing this part of your journey! Your frankness is appreciated! Hurts, huh? From the pictures I've seen, it sure looks painful! What were you given for pain meds?

What is the recovery period like? I'd like to hear more about what exactly you had done if you feel like typing.

I'm sure the results are going to be fantastic and you will feel better in your skin! I hope you have b4 and after pics! That would be cool!

Hey Breezy, how are you?

On Tuesday I was picked up from the SanDeigo airport by Dr. Juan Luque's driver. We drove for about 2 hours to Mexicali. I had a bunch of lab tests, ekg and chest x ray, and then I had to meet with an internal medicine doctor to be sure I could have surgery.

then I met with dr. Luque and he drew pictures and was so patient and sweet about answering all my questions.

Wednesday morning, I had my face lift Everything went well. I stayed in the hospital for one day but I was so bored, that Dr. Luque released me to my friend Michelle or AKA WasA Bubble Butt's house where she could take care of me. She has been a nurse for over 25 years.

I have to admit it's much more comfortable in her house., She is sweet to do this for me.

It's more painful than I expected. My hat goes off to those who will have a full body lift. My incisions hurt, and the swelling makes my skin feel like it can't possibly stretch any farther. The drains are not much fun either. They keep dripping blood all over the place. The stitches around my eye lids are quite annoying too, as they poke me in the eye.

All in all, they say I will feel great in 4 days. I can't wait for that.

I am anxious to see how I will look. Right now I am all black and blue and swollen.In the end, I know it will be worth it.

Thanks to WasA for her generosity and caring. I could not have done this without her.

I will post some pictures when I get back to Oregon and somebody shows me how to do it.:rolleyes:

I am glad you have it behind you now you will be able to heal and enjoy your new face!

l had a face lift with an eye lift I was not happy with the pain meds they gave me. He assured me I would not be in pain and he would make sure the medication was strong enough. He gave me Ultram generic tramadol . This is what i take for a headache. not strong enough. But the pain was not

unbearable. It's just very annoying to have your entire head bandaged up and things itch under there. The stitches are behind my ear, and they sometimes itch.

I'll post some pictures when I get home, as soon as someone shows me how to do it.

Hey,

Glad it went well and you are doing ok. Best wishes for a speedy recovery... looking forward to seeing your pics! =]

Daisy! Glad to hear it went well! I'm looking forward to seeing the pix of you, and hoping you have a very restful recovery!

So glad to hear you are recovering comfortably at your friend's home. I hope you have a quick recovery and I am with all the others, can't wait to see the pics. You are going to look like a million bucks!smile.gif

Have a good rest!