Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well technically it's been 5 weeks but here's my new "official" measurements taken by my trainer.

Weight 223 to 194 -29

BMI 43.6 to 37.5

Body Fat 46.8 to 44.2 -2.6

Arms 16 to 14.5 -1.5

Legs 27 to 25 -2

Waist 51 to 46.5 -4.5

Hips 53 to 50 -3

Bust 48 to 44.5 -3.5

Total 14.5

congrats!

Congratulations on your progress! I was sleeved on the 12th of April so we are almost sleeve sisters! I haven't checked any of my measurements since the surgery except for weight. I guess I am officially in a "stall" since I've weighed the 168.4 for a week now. Not 168.2 or 168.6 but 168.4! It is like the darn scale is frozen in time. :unsure:

I have only been to the gym once since surgery (this week) but have been walking in the neighborhood. I guess it is time to kick the exercise program into high gear as the easy weight loss is probably over! ;)

Congratulations on your progress! I was sleeved on the 12th of April so we are almost sleeve sisters! I haven't checked any of my measurements since the surgery except for weight. I guess I am officially in a "stall" since I've weighed the 168.4 for a week now. Not 168.2 or 168.6 but 168.4! It is like the darn scale is frozen in time. :unsure:

I have only been to the gym once since surgery (this week) but have been walking in the neighborhood. I guess it is time to kick the exercise program into high gear as the easy weight loss is probably over! ;)

I really need to get back to the gym too. I think it will help a lot. And I totally feel ya on the stall. At like 2 weeks out I stalled at 200.0 for what seemed like forever. It never fluctuated to 200.4 or 200.2 just 200.0 like it was just teasing me..lol.

Awesome!!!! Congrats Kalfin!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Wow, that is a good couple dress sizes. Congrats!

Well technically it's been 5 weeks but here's my new "official" measurements taken by my trainer.

Weight 223 to 194 -29

BMI 43.6 to 37.5

Body Fat 46.8 to 44.2 -2.6

Arms 16 to 14.5 -1.5

Legs 27 to 25 -2

Waist 51 to 46.5 -4.5

Hips 53 to 50 -3

Bust 48 to 44.5 -3.5

Total 14.5

AMAZING !!!!! You ROCK !

:)

PD

This is really fantastic! I had a mind set of going to Dr. Hoehn myself. However, when I found out about the option in Mexico and of Dr. Kelly I just could not resist. I also took all my measurements before hand. I am just not 3 weeks out and will do new measurements at a month. I hoping to see some good numbers like you! Do you train with you trainer at a local gym or is this someone you have hired individually for you. Are they aware of your surgery and did you feel they were able to work with you on whats best for you. I live in KC, just guessing you live somewhat close. Congrats on the #'s

That's fantastic! WTG!!!

This is really fantastic! I had a mind set of going to Dr. Hoehn myself. However, when I found out about the option in Mexico and of Dr. Kelly I just could not resist. I also took all my measurements before hand. I am just not 3 weeks out and will do new measurements at a month. I hoping to see some good numbers like you! Do you train with you trainer at a local gym or is this someone you have hired individually for you. Are they aware of your surgery and did you feel they were able to work with you on whats best for you. I live in KC, just guessing you live somewhat close. Congrats on the #'s

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Hoehn! I was fortunate that my insurance paid 100% of my surgery or else I would've probably been looking to go to Mexico too. I am a member at Anytime Fitness and I was working with a trainer there during my pre-op just to help with my weight loss during my liquid diet. I haven't been back to working with her again since surgery just been doing treadmill and chasing kids :D . She just met me at the gym the other day to do my measurements for me since I was about a month out. I have 4 more sessions contracted with her as soon as I'm released for working out again (hopefully after my June 20 Dr. check up). She is not gonna be with my gym anymore after that. I think she took a job downtown KC around Westport area. I was hesitant to tell her about my surgery since she's a trainer thinking she would judge but she has been very supportive. And yeah I live in North KC, Smithville. Good luck with ur weight loss and keep in touch!