Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I want to gush to everyone I know about these crisps!!!! I made two batches today and I think I'm going to try to keep them on hand from now on. They taste amazing and they don't upset my tummy.

i really need to make some of these. i always read about them and think they sound so good and then i forget and then i read and think, yummm!

so, i am making them...tonight!!

Kelly ;)

cheese goes great with most anything. A cheese and cracker, a cube of cheese with wine, warm cheese with fruit, a grilled cheese, and I could continue on and on with why cheese is so awesome.

Many people like to fry the large flour tortilla, but I prefer to place mine in a preheated oven to achieve the same crispiness, plus it is a bit more healthy.

Ingredients:

• Large flour tortillas
  • Mixed shredded cheeses (cheddar, monterey jack)
  • Toppings, optional (sliced jalapeno or serrano peppers, onions, cilantro)

Two to three ingredients. How simple is that? Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Place a large tortilla on the oven rack, and cook in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until it becomes golden. Once you have reached that state, remove the tortilla from the oven, and place about 3/4 cup of the mixed cheese onto the top of the tortilla. Place back in the oven, and cook until the cheese is completely melted. If you want, place under the broiler for about one minute until it gets really nice and bubbly.

Remove the tortilla from the oven, and add a few optional ingredients. In my case, jalapeno slices, as I love that cheese and pepper combination. Enjoy.

Thanks

Internet Marketing Toronto

Those sound great when were you able to have them .? Im 4 weeks out.

I dont know who posted this but I came across this recipe and tonight I made it and it is soo yummy!

I take 1/2 cup of Fat Free Kraft Shredded Chedder cheese and 4 Tbsp of Parmasan cheese and blend it in a food processor until its pretty fine tiny chunks almost powder like. I personally take a cookie sheet, cover it with foil and spray it with butter flavored pam but you can use any nonstick surface baking sheet or whatever. Take scoops of 1tsp each and press into little flat circles onto pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Yields 24 crisps = 4.2 oz cheese

170 calories, 6 fat, 0 sugar, 4 carbs, 26 Protein in 24 crisps!

Enjoy :D

Yum!!! I have to try this. I also saw on YouTube that you can make "cheese it's" in the microwave with sliced cheese. Here is the link:

These are SO GOOD! I didn't bake mine quite long enough, but I discovered i could nuke them in the microwave one at a time for a little bit to get them to that crunchy point. cheese ... yum!!

Sooo yummy, and for me sooo dangerous! I was eating them too much and probably too many at a time....I think these need to be a once in a while snack not a staple snack.

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try them!

Yum!!! I have to try this. I also saw on YouTube that you can make "cheese it's" in the microwave with sliced cheese. Here is the link:

This kind of blew my mind! A slice of cheese in the microwave?!?! I can't wait to try this.

This sounds good I will have to try this one day!

Giada De Laurentis was making these on her show using just parm, shredded from fresh. She calls them" frigo" and serves them with a salad. I am trying this for sure. You can buy" just cheese" chips on Amazon too, a whole bag of them for snacking. I agree you could prob overdo it with too many and the frigos will become the new SLIDER food : )

I can't wait to try these tomorrow cuz I luv cheese puffs!

did you guys use the shaker parm. or the fresh shredded?

hard parmesean has more Protein in it an is way better for you. shaker cheese is nastines in a can. once you start using the hard cheese you will never go back. the flavor is much more intense.