Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I dont know who posted this but I came across this recipe and tonight I made it and it is soo yummy!

I take 1/2 cup of Fat Free Kraft Shredded Chedder cheese and 4 Tbsp of Parmasan Cheese and blend it in a food processor until its pretty fine tiny chunks almost powder like. I personally take a cookie sheet, cover it with foil and spray it with butter flavored pam but you can use any nonstick surface baking sheet or whatever. Take scoops of 1tsp each and press into little flat circles onto pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Yields 24 crisps = 4.2 oz cheese

170 calories, 6 fat, 0 sugar, 4 carbs, 26 Protein in 24 crisps!

Enjoy :D

Sounds interesting...I will have to give this recipe a try! Thanks for posting. :D

Love this!!! Toasted cheese is my fav-O!

Thanks for sharing!

:huggie:

Munching on some now, so yummy. One tip tho, make sure u bake em long enough till they r crispy almost a light golden brown or else it's just stale tasting.

Mmm, sounds good. I might have to try those. Thank you!

love cheese crisps, been making them forever.

made some yesterday to use a dipper for hummus (since i can't have bread/crackers). so yum yum

also nice with Soup and spinach/artichoke dip

think it would work with regular shredded cheese? I can't do the fat free......

shredded parmesan. Can't stand the fat free and I'm more worried about carbs than fat as long as I stay under 30 grams of fat for the day. If I go a little over on fat I don't worry. Carbs I have to keep low or weight loss slows. Good thing about cheese, no?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 1 reply
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!