Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and after Pics (Caution Naked man boobs!)

I think I was just lucky as far as the skin goes. I figured at 49 years old, I would be a saggy wrinkled mess. I lost really quickly and the skin on my neck and belly took a while to tighten up. I do have a little trouble spot on the inside of my thighs but it is even getting better. And it isn't even that bad.

SEXY!! Wtg!

Holy Smokes! You look fabulous and inspirational all at the same time! :) Seriously, I agree that you easily look 10-15 younger. Way to take full advantage of this opportunity to change your life!

Great job!!! Wow!!!

I was sleeved on June 9, 2010, my total weight loss to date is 108 lbs. Looking in the mirror, day after day, it is hard to see a difference. Seeing side by side photos is another story.

Dude you look AMAZING! You should be really proud of yourself, you really are rockin your sleeve!

Renee`

Wow! You are one hot looking guy now! You don't look like you were ever overweight. Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss!

You look great! Way to go!!!

Hee, good thing you have those tattoos so you can prove to people you REALLY ARE the same guy! :-) Congratulations on all your success! I love it when people share the photos.... a picture is worth 1,000 words sometimes!!!

Whoa the difference is HUGE!!! You look great, really handsome :-) That is nice to know about the tattoo and the skin snapping back with really quick weight loss. Since mine doesn't seem to be happening quite as fast as yours and I am 38 years old.....then maybe I stand a chance of getting lucky too. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Amazing transformation!!! Thanks for the warning about the "naked man boobs" ha! That gave me a much needed laugh tonight. :lol:

And can I just say that while I have no desire to be a man at any point in my life, but that I am just a teensy bit jealous that the men get to have hair to COVER their scars! NO FAIR! ;)