Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats! You've done a wonderful job losing and now maintaining. I also enjoy reading your posts and your rave reviews of Dr. Aceves really helped me when I was trying to gather information early in the game.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for being honest about weight gain and control in maintenance. I think a lot of us view the tough part as getting to goal, but I think maintenance still requires a lot of work and willpower. Plus, it lasts FOREVER.

~Cheri

Great work, I had forgotten how close our sleeve dates were--with you being a year sooner. You helped me out so much in the early days! Keep up the great work !

Daisy, I'm so happy and thrilled for you -- like everyone else, you have been an inspiration and a woman of wisdom that I have often counted on :) Congrats on your 2 year surgeversary -- big hugs! :D

I know you can do it! Congrats on your amazing weight losss, and thank you for adding such a depth of knowledge to this forum.

Congrats to you!

Congratulations! I love reading about the success others have had years out! It makes me realize that I really can do this just like you!

:hurray: Two years ago today I got 85% of my stomach removed and I have never been happier. I love that for the most part I have maintained my weight loss for over a year. I did gain a few lbs over the Christmas holidays and it was not easy taking it off. What a lesson!

Congrats!!! I was wondering, what is eating like 2 yrs post op?

So timely for me!! I have managed to gain 10 lbs back. And I just can't seem to get rid of it. Once again you are an inspiration to me! Back to the basics! will log in more often and remember I got most of my stomach out for a reason!!!! NO 20 lbs for me!!!!

Dee

Congrats on your 2 years!!!

I also chose Dr Aceves due to your rave reviews, as I am a band to sleeve convert. I too will not let that 20 lbs back on no matter what! I have 14 to go to get to goal, and it is all I can do to lose that!!!

At the 2 year mark, do you still have restriction? do you get hungry? do you still take a PPI? Just curious!!

thanks,

Patti

Wow two years, that is great! You are an inspiration to all of us newly sleeved. I hope to do as well as you have done.

Congratulations. My 2 year Sleeveaversary is on the 12th May. Can report no problems other than having too much fun with clothes and spending too much :lol::lol:

Jane xx

I think I eat pretty normally. I can eat most of half of a sandwich if I remove part of the bread. I normally don't eat bread though.

There are days where I can hardly eat. A few bites and I am full . There are other days, I feel I can eat way too much. It's weird. Restriction seems to change.

I am single so I eat out a lot. If I eat a salad before my meal, I can't eat much of the meat. It's okay though, because I need the veggies sometimes! I still drink Protein drinks and there are many that I love.

I tried to get off my ppi. I tried for 6 months. I finally started taking it every other day because the heartburn was not making me happy. Every other day seems to work fine.

I really don't get hungry unless I over indulge in carbs. Carbs do make me hungrier.

If you have any other questions, just ask. I am in the chat room a lot in the evenings too.