Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Congrats!! Keep up the good work!

Irene I am late with this, but CONGRATZ. YOU DID IT!!!!!!! Truly you have been since an inspiration and a positive role model for ALL OF US. KUDOS on a job well done. LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS MY FRIEND.

Deb B)

Congrats to you! That must be a wonderful feeling!!! You are now in onderland! Way to go on your weight loss and always inspiring us! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? You look amazing!!! Not sure if you've noticed, but one of things I am loving is that I can see my collar bones in pictures and when I look in the mirror now. It's weird that it is something that excites me, but it does never-the-less.

Again, you look amazing!!!!!

If there was ever time for a happy dancing banana gif, it's now. SERIOUS congratulations to you. You've done such an awesome job! :D

Hehee you all know how to party!!!

I haven't weighed myself in about 5 days now. I'm glad because I think I needed a break, it was becoming way too insane. I always said that if it started to become an issue and would affect my daily self I would stop. So... I'm stopping.

I absolutely know I'm losing inches big time right now because my 14's all of a sudden are baggy on me. It wasn't but a month ago they were fitting good and even snug.

My plan was to get back on Wednesday but we'll see. Maybe I'll wait until Friday... maybe longer. In the mean time I'll just continue to rock my plan. :)

Blessings to all!!!

ONDERLAND... YAY...GO GIRL...

How did I miss this topic??? Congratulations, dear! It's fantastic!

It's also great that you stopped weighing youself every single day, I am sure you won't be disappointed next time you do it again!

Great job, you are an inspiration for me!

Lil Miss Diva: CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're in the #One club, WOOOO WOOO!!

Quite a feeling, isn't it? Just wait till your jeans fall off, and they will, if they haven't already.

Best wishes on your way down, slim.

Cinderella

Congrats!!! That's awesome! Very happy for you! :D