Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

Wow. I was really overoptimistic. Stalled for a month after dropping 10 pounds. About due for another loss, though.

Did not reach goal, but at least the scale moved. Will be more realistic for Labor Day.

SN.................Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Roseib.............250...................240...............225...........15

So, I haven't been very good at checking in the last 4 weeks of the challenge. I was doing a "normal dieting" behavior: I wasn't doing what I needed to do for myself and I wasn't losing as well as I would like and I kind of gave up! Wow! That's not good.

But, I weighed myself yesterday and realized how much progress I did make. So, even though I missed my goal, I have come a long way! I lost nearly 20 pounds in that time!!! Wow!!

I'm in for the next challenge. And, I really need to push myself harder to stay on top of things!

Congratulations to everyone who stuck with the challenge through the good and bad!

SN.............SW...........CW............GW............lbs to goal

MsPuse....232..........212.4........207.25.......5.15 - Final

Ok did not make goal!!! I knew it would be hard with the Memorial Day holiday, a weekend in San Francisco on 6/10, vacation with the kids in Myrtle Beach the week of 6/19, and just got back from New Orleans today after being down there with all the best food in the United States. The positive is I lost 20 lbs on the challenge and down 75 lbs in 5 months. I am shooting for the same goal for Labor Day! 28 lbs and no excuses!!!!!

My bad I forgot to post yesterday and I forgot my starting weight for this challenge but I do know I wanted to be 285 for the 4th. Well, I was 3 lbs shy of that goal but I'll take it! Happy Dance!!!

Hi all,

Congratulations to all who made their 4th of July goal!!!

I missed goal by 8 lbs. I set my goal pre-surgery, assuming about 5 lbs. per week in the first six weeks. After the first three weeks, my weight loss is averaging 2 lbs. per week. I have lost 25 lbs. in the seven weeks following surgery. Respectable, but not as much as I thought it might be.

SW-223...............CW-206...............July 4th goal-189................July 4th Weight: 197

I'll be setting my goal for Labor Day at 2 lbs. per week. The Labor Day Goal also includes reaching three mini-goals:

1. Getting down to the 180s. Haven't seen that weight since around 200.

2. Becoming Overweight, not Obese (185 lbs)

3. Weighing less than my husband: (<182)

Labor Day Goal:

SW-197...............CW-197...............Labor Day goal-179

Sadly, I didn't make goal but I still lost 23lbs which is pretty good. I ended the challenge on a stall so hopefully things will pick up for the Labor Day Challenge.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Ocean Eyes.........225...............202..........195............7

Sw- 229

Current- 206

Goal- 204

lbs to goal- 2

I can't believe I was 2 lbs away! Ah, so close, yet so far. The past couple of weeks I've had smaller numbers (2 lbs, then 1 lb) instead of my usual 2.5-3 lbs. THat's okay though- I lost 23 lbs and am only 6 lbs away from ONEderland! I'll be there by labor day!

Juliarh............187................174..............165...........9

It's interesting to see how far I've come -- I don't feel like I've been in the 180s for a while, but yet, I started out the challenge there -- so that's pretty good!

Hopefully, I'll reach my goal, but if not, that's ok, because it's not a race, it's a journey! :D

Ok, I'm still 6 pounds away -- sigh. And then I had plastics which made me swell and gain - double sigh. But that's ok -- it's still a journey. :D

Juliarh............187................171.4..............165..........6.4

Ok, I'm still 6 pounds away -- sigh. And then I had plastics which made me swell and gain - double sigh. But that's ok -- it's still a journey. :D

Juliarh............187................171.4..............165..........6.4

Wow Julie! You look fantastic! Your tummy is so nice and flat! Congrats on that and being so close to goalsmile.gif