Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

SN................Starting Wt..........Current..........Goal...........Lbs to Goal

Lanette.........225.5.....................212.8............199...............13.8

Slowly but surely! Hoping if I can keep up the 3-4 lb/week that I've been doing I just might make it! This was my original goal I set for myself before surgery. I just never really thought it was possible. :)

SN................Starting Wt..........Current..........Goal...........Lbs to Goal

Lanette.........225.5.....................212.8............199...............13.8

Slowly but surely! Hoping if I can keep up the 3-4 lb/week that I've been doing I just might make it! This was my original goal I set for myself before surgery. I just never really thought it was possible. :)

Correction....I always weigh in the morning and I posted this last night. I'm actually 211.4! AND....my goal should have been 199.9 because I am just trying to get under 200 by the 4th. So here are the revised stats.

Lanette.........225.5.....................211.4.............199.9............11.5

Seriously just trying to keep up with my wife (klus263) The incredibly shrinking woman! :D

Chris S..............272........225.6.......205......20.6

Hit my goal yesterday almost a month ahead of schedule. Now I'll see what comes next.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

s4m...............152.6...............149.2.......149.0......... .2 yayyy

This goal I'm so far from meeting but oh well, not gonna let it get me down

SN..............Starting Wt........Current..................Goal..........Lbs to Goal

LeslieH.............181.6.................171.2..................160...................11.2

Surgery Date April 13

Starting Weight: 334

Current Weight: 279

Loss to Date: 55 pounds (including 2 week pre op diet loss)

Pounds to July 4 Goal: 9

sounds like fun...

I will be 3 weeks out of surgery-

30 pounds down from orientation- how many post-op ???

You guys can tell me more what to expect..

This is hopeless! In the past 3 weeks I've only lost 3 pounds. I don't know what else to do. I'm exercising 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Drinking plenty of Water, and eating my Protein. For some reason my body likes it in the 170s. I'm so frustrated. In the grand scheme of things I shouldn't be complaining. 4 months and 71 pounds. Although my measurements are steadily going down...38-36-42 (:rolleyes: ) the scale is refusing to move. I'm not giving up, but this is the worst. Since I've been sleeved I've only had 1 stall and that was for a week. I lose weight pretty rapidly, about 3-4 pounds a week. This couple of ounces here and there sucks!

SN....................Starting wt.....................current wt..........................goal....................lbs to goal

Shanny............191................................176...................................165...........................11

Whoohoooo I lost a Lb this week! I'm close to TOM so honestly was not expecting that. I'm all smilies today... :):):):):):):)

LilMissDiva.....199.6..............191.............180............11

It's Friday! I've officially lost 2lbs since my last update, 4.8 more pounds to go before I hit the July 4th goal- I'm hoping that I can reach it and some!

Candaceshenea............312................254.8..............250............4.8

These challenges are so good for me!! I hope that someone is starting to think about a date for the next one!!!

Of course, I'm always planning ahead! I was thinking Labor Day (of course). A little bit shorter to challenge goal but that's ok. I know I'm gonna set the bar a little lower this time... or maybe not!!! :D

Laylasmojo.....157.8.................148.0.............140............8.0

TOM so not a great loss but I will take anythng I can get.