Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

This is my first challenge. I am so nervous! I am setting a moderate goal since I've yet to stall and I imagine there's one waiting for me somewhere in the next 10 weeks. If I make my goal I will be at my lowest weight in TEN years. BRING IT! :)

SN...........................Starting wt.......................................Current wt................................Goal ........................Lbs to Goal

Amanda131.................303....................................................258.......................................225.............................. 33

This is my first challenge and not sure if I have under estimated or if I am on the button. I guess I will find out by the 4th of July.

SN....................................... Starting weight...........current weight.............goal....................Lbs to goal

AutumnLily...........................297.2.............................297.2.........................270....................27.2

I'm in!

I messed up the Easter challenge, so I'm back to try again!

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Furiosmommy .......262..............262..........230........... 32

Yay!!! I'm so excited to take part in my first challenge!!!!!! My goal is a little high, but I love a good challenge!! It will give me something extra to work towards!!!!

I'm reposting this so that I'm starting at my weight Monday, April 25. Plus I made the mistake of putting my starting weight as my Sleeve starting weight, not the challenge starting weight.. Ooops!! I'm ready to rock this!! biggrin.gif

Starygrl..........285..................285...........225..........60

Laylasmojo.....157.8.................157.8.............140............17.8

Ok so this is my dr's goal and I am determined to get back on track... I think I can, I think I can, Chew chew!!!!

My official first challenge! I am a slow loser, but what they hey I am going to be ambitious!!!! That's my daughter's first birthday weekend!

SW 231........Current 231....Goal 200 .....Lbs to Goal... 31

I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize this is a very high goal, but I wanna get to ONEDERLAND!

Lila21..........235....................235...............199..............36

I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize this is a very high goal, but I wanna get to ONEDERLAND!

Lila21..........235....................235...............199..............36

I'm rooting for you!!!

Hellooooo sleevers!! Place your bets, the engines start running on Monday April 25th!!

LilMissDiva.....???.................???............180............???

sn.......sw..........current...goal....lbs to goal

val........254.......153.......130.......23

This is my first challenge! My problem is I am only 6 weeks out and I don't understand how I lose yet. So many stalls and ups and downs, that I just haven't figured this all out yet. I have no idea how to make a goal, but I will guess! Plus, July 4th weekend I am going to a wedding on the beach in Laguna. I would love to wear a cute sundress to it! :)

DazyKrazie.....239.................205............180............25

Well I would love to join this challenge !I really need some motivation to work my sleeve better!!! My starting weight was 222 and today I'm 181. Sorry I don't no how to do a whole lot on this site other than read and comment. I feel pretty stupid on the computer !!!!! But my goal weight for July is 168. Yay I set a goal!

I'm not sure what my goal should be, given my age. My friends are telling me that I do not need to lose anymore weight, but I feel like I do. I'm just not sure how much. I'm going to aim for 7 lbs and see how that feels. Since I'm close to my desired weight, that 7 lbs might be hard to lose by July 4th. I don't know. But here goes....

Breezy...240...153...145...8 lbs

I am in. Would love to reach this goal by 4th of July.

Leeblewb ............268.............211..........190.........21