Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2011 Sleevers

Sweet! Myself and my hubby will be there... look for the blonde with short hair and the man that's 6'3" that has a resemblance to Vince Vaughn!

Would love to meet someone there!

I'll be there on the 26th! see you there! cool.gif

April 26th here! Woo Hoo! Ok....I'm excited but also getting more nervous as it gets closer but I know it's normal. I worry about missing food. I am so used to eating massive quantities of food and I think, in a weird way, I am going to miss that at times. It's weird. But, that is also the reason I am doing this....so I CAN'T eat massive quantities of food!!!!!

Had my surgery April 13. so I am now 4 days post op. No nausea and am really surprised it was not as difficult as I expected. My tummy is sore, but I am not having any problem getting my fluids in. I will work on getting more Protein next week. Congratulations and best wishes to all of us starting this journey to a healthier, happier, can sit on the floor and get up life! Renee

This is post-op day 4 for me & feeling pretty good! Home from Mexico last night and sooo glad to be back in my own bed. Good luck to everyone with upcoming surgery and fast healing vibes to those newly sleeved this month!

I was sleeved April 8 by Dr. Almanza in TJ.

Home to my own bed on April 11.

I have had no issues getting fluids in. The site where the drain was leaked up til last night. I let it air with the butterfly bandaid.

I worked from home last week and back at the office yesterday (Monday) tired when I got home.

My one stitch site is sore (from drain) but for the most part I feel good.

OMG, Last Supper syndrom.....just made my famous teriyaki chicken, sticky rice n broccoli for dinner....yummmm. Taking leftovers for lunch. liquid diet starts on friday. What other yummy meal am I gonna make before friday?

OK my April 11th friends, we have just a little over a week left... Makes me was to break out in song!

To the tune of.....

I'm So Excited

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

Seriously, I am very excited, no second thoughts even though my Hubby was saying "Are you sure you want to do this?" when he realized I won't be able to go out to eat for a long time which is our favorite thing to do.

I am just curious how mu stomach is going to come out in all of this. I had a Tummy Tuck 3 years ago and they tighten your stomach muscles. I got rid of the "Over hang" but since the 3 years the top part is bulging. I hope the tightening stayed.

Only real concerns I have is my thighs have gotten big and harbor tons of cellulite. I am really concerned how they will come out in all of this.

I have read a lot of the journeys on this forum and the people that say they are pain free or greatly reduced pain are the true inspiration for my journey. I live with a lot of pain on a daily basis and to be able to wake up for even a few days pain free at any given time is going to be a God Send!

ROFL!

That's awesome! I'm also an April 11th sleever!

On the way to the airport before my surgery I was singing.....

"Leaving,,,,,,on a jet plane!

Won't bring my tummy back again!

Lord, I love to see it go!"

What kind of whackos ARE we?! Lol!

Hope all is going well with you post surgery!!! I know I feel FANTASTIC!

Christal