Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi everyone im new i just got my surgery done last fri 3-11-2011 tomor will be one week i have no more pain but i feel so weak any suggestions?

I've been sleeved for 10 days and i get exhausted really easily. Keep pushing yourself to move about during the day, even though it's strenuous. I've noticed that helps with the weakness overall for me.

:) good luck to you!

I've been sleeved for 10 days and i get exhausted really easily. Keep pushing yourself to move about during the day, even though it's strenuous. I've noticed that helps with the weakness overall for me.

:) good luck to you!

thank you laura i figures it might be beacuse im not consuming much,ive already lost 11 pounds but i cant seem to eat the 60 g of Protein its too much for my stomache to handle

Hi Jellie,

I too was sleeved on the 11th. I am just under getting the 60 grams of Protein. I normally take in about 2 1/2 Muscle Milk Lights. Each has 20 gr of protein. I get in about two 16oz bottles of Water and a couple of oz of Crystal Light. Sometimes I eat SF Jello, or chicken broth (not much though). Each day I am able to increase my Fluid intake.

I have no pain. I even can sleep on my sides. I will returning to work on Mon (I can't wait because I'm getting bored.

It's a battle for me to get my Protein down too. ALL food turns me off - I don't want anything, except occasionally I thirst for Water. So everything that's going down the hatch is forced.

So weird. Although, now that i just typed that, i bet nutrition has a LOT to do with feeling weak and fatigued...

I'm sitting right at 40g Protein via the Isopure. It's the only non-creamy, non-powder Protein Drink i've found, and the best way for me. Everything else makes me want to barf.

We can do it! <3<3

OMG Laura, how are you stomaching the Isopure. It reminded of the stuff I had to drink for the leak test. I thought I would love the Alpine Punch. At my post op appt on Tues, I begged my dr to let me go back to my Muscle Milk shakes. The funny thing is, is that my husband likes the Isopure (he's into working out and loves anything Protein rich). I told him to knock himself out with them. What flavor are you drinking?

My surgery date is next week(March 22) and I have been on a pre-op full liquid diet for 11 days now. I was finding it hard to get my Proteins in and I too was feeling very fatigued.

My daughter told me about the Isopure drinks and let me taste one of hers- Apple Melon- i didn't like it at all but having 40 gr of Protein I decided to check into it further. My local GNC sells it by the bottle so I purchased 4 other flavors. I love the Grape and Mango Peach. I haven't tried the others yet.

I am feeling better now that I am getting more protein- just hoping I still like it after my surgery :) I love getting most of my Proteins down with 1 drink.