Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Sunday

Yayyy!! You all are such cool chicks we thought we'd make you your own subforum! :D Anyway I'm creating the Sunday thread, as it seems there aren't any others. I wanted to do it so I could pin it up without having to come back should you all want to start logging your food on Sundays.

TTFN!!

I'll share! It's Easter Sunday so I splurged a little (it was my first experience with dessert and it will be my LAST!! I felt terrible afterward!!)

B - Protein shake

L - hamburger patty, Tomato slice, cheese slice, 2 bites of pot. salad, one devilled egg, small serving of chocolate layer dessert.

D - sourdough grilled ck sand from Jack in the Box....took me an hour to eat it!

S - 2 bite size twix, cheddar/mozzerela cheese stick

Not too bad really!! But I really learned my lesson with the dessert.....I felt shaky and my heart was racing and I got a headache....not worth it!!

I had an off today...as in today there was no routine. Skipped all the Vitamins today...bad! No real exercise but was active at the beach and pool.

B Half of Protein shake, half container greek yogurt, half banana

L south beach diet nut mix, few chunks of chicken dipped in hummus

D grilled sirloin steak 2 oz, 3 small bites cheesecake (yikes)

I don't count calories only grams of Protein and I am slacking on protein today still need about 20 more grams to get in my range...but it's been an off day and tomorrow I will get back on track.

Ate a lot and worked out a lot today!

Bfast: 10-grain pancake with fruit yogurt, coffee with cream

Pre-workout: Zone bar

Post-workout: Protein shake with milk

Lunch: 2 homemade salad rolls, blackberries, coffee with cream

Snack: small Dairy Queen chocolate-dipped cone

A handful of Reese's Pieces Cereal

Dinner: mac and cheese and a mojito

Workout: 5K cross-country run in the morning

8K walk in the evening

Breakfast- EAS carb control shake

Snack- 4 oz greek yogurt

Lunch- 1/2 Cup Shelly's Ricotta Bake

Dinner-About 2 oz Turkey breast,1/8 cup Green Beans, 1 T. Mashed Potatoes

Snack- Pure Protein Bar

Not enough Water today. Will keep working on that till I go to bed.

OK remember I'm trying to maintain, I don't want to lose anymore (it's way more difficult to do than I thought):

B-regular venti Starbucks caramel frap

L-Wendy's single with cheese (no top bun-just can't eat it all, it hurts)-30 minutes later diet coke

Snack-large peach, pack of extremes sweetly sour belts candy

D-El Pollo Loco chicken tostada salad (can't eat shell)

Snack-will have a jelly filled donut (they were out of chocolate custard filled)

B- square of leftover homemade low-carb pizza (cheese and egg only crust!)

L- square of leftover homemade low-carb pizza

D- square of leftover homemade low-carb pizza

Water water water i'm so freaking sick of water

Can you share the recipe for the low carb pizza? Thanks :)

Water Water water i'm so freaking sick of water

Water Water water i'm so freaking sick of water

Jackie youve done so great. I had mine done on the 16th of june and i lost 25lbs and then is just stopped. what are you doing? i looked at your stats and were about the same aside from our age. do you exercise alot? im so freaking out because ive been the same weight for about 3 weeks now. Help

If anyone has hit a plateu in their 9th week let me know if you did anything different to get back on track. Im really worried. the first month the weight just fell off. even the second month but going into my 9th week it just stopped. i even gained like 2 pounds. im now on week 11 and nothing is coming off.

If anyone has hit a plateu in their 9th week let me know if you did anything different to get back on track. Im really worried. the first month the weight just fell off. even the second month but going into my 9th week it just stopped. i even gained like 2 pounds. im now on week 11 and nothing is coming off.

Don't freak....I did that too....try changing stuff up. I was sleeved May 23, 2011. So Aug 23 I am 3 months (12 weeks) I have hit two stalls so far and noticed it was around my period?? Anyway....I think both times I was not eating enough. I also noticed the Water drinking helps it come off. I am bad about the Water. I take most Vitamins in the am...and take the Calcium in the pm....It seems like the days I forget the Calcium the weight comes off slower too? I also switched acid pills and that I think help break stall....I seem to loose more when I am off and eat more?????Go figure.....good luck don't stress!

We are all in this together.....Inching along right?

Today is my first day off Clear Liquids so for Breakfast I had a 1/4c of Tomato and roasted red pepper Soup with a small dollop of sour cream top...YUMMY!! No problems going down and it was pure heaven!