Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 days to go...im excited! Anyone from San Antonio, Texas?

Hello from San Antonio....im 5 days away and excited. Anyone else from March? Have a great day yall

Hi , I live here in SA. . . had my surgery 2009 December. . . you'll do great! Good luck to you. . .welcome to the forum, . . we're a good cyber family! hear from you soon!

Hello from San Antonio....im 5 days away and excited. Anyone else from March? Have a great day yall

Yes, I'm from San Antonio and had my sleeve surgery done on 3/2/11 with BMI of Texas (Dr. Seger and Dr. Duperier) over at NE Baptist Hospital. They were phenomenal and I had a very positive experience. I am going in for my follow up visit in a few days. Best of luck to you! TR

Yes, I'm from San Antonio and had my sleeve surgery done on 3/2/11 with BMI of Texas (Dr. Seger and Dr. Duperier) over at NE Baptist Hospital. They were phenomenal and I had a very positive experience. I am going in for my follow up visit in a few days. Best of luck to you! TR

Hey, hello! I had Dr. Sonny Cavazos from NE Baptist, but mine was with Foundations hospital. How are you doing?

Hello....Dr, Cavazos will be doing my surgery on March 21st!! I am so excited, yet scared but can't wait. Did you do the liquid diet for two weeks? How much did you lose before hand? Good luck to you...im sure you will do great!! Any advice ? :rolleyes:

Hey, hello! I had Dr. Sonny Cavazos from NE Baptist, but mine was with Foundations hospital. How are you doing?

Thank you, how are you doing? Congrats to you!! :rolleyes:

Hi , I live here in SA. . . had my surgery 2009 December. . . you'll do great! Good luck to you. . .welcome to the forum, . . we're a good cyber family! hear from you soon!

Hey sis how are ya doing? im looking for the thingie where you post your weight and how you have lost, younkow how to get that?

hello i'm from San Antonio and just had surgery on the 14th of March.. Good luck

Good luck! I am not too far (Houston). You will do great.

Dr. Cavazos here - June 10 2010. Just follow his instructions. And come to support group. Sometimes only me or me and one other sleever there. It gets lonely. I've been wondering if any other sleeve folks interested in asking them to get us together as our own group once in a while.

Are you having it at foundation hospital? Good luck. Forgot to answer your questions. Yes I did the two week preop diet and lost 19 pounds. You're in good hands. Did fine and doing fine. Have lost 125 pounds so far. Still a lot to go.

Hello....Dr, Cavazos will be doing my surgery on March 21st!! I am so excited, yet scared but can't wait. Did you do the liquid diet for two weeks? How much did you lose before hand? Good luck to you...im sure you will do great!! Any advice ? :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm new to this too!! and my surgery is scheduled for March 21st too!! Unfortunately I live 1000's of miles away in Australia (Perth), It would have been so awesome to have met somebody on here having surgery on the same day and Hospital etc... but I hope to see your future posts to see how you are going, at least we will know what each other is going through!!

I will have some comfort in the fact that whatever I am going through you are too.. Mind you, our timezone is before yours so technically I will be having my surgery first! eek! :o I wish you the best of luck and a super-speedy recovery :)

Hi again! I didn't have to do any pre surgery diet for Dr. Cavazos. . just follow his advice and do what they tell you and you'll do great. . . in the first 2 weeks i lost just over 20 lbs and in 7 weeks i lost 53lbs. . . all together 150 lbs in the first year. . . now i've gained a bit, but at least its not back to 350 lbs !!! Can you imagine! Thanks on the confidence vote! The bit of advice i do have for you is after the surgery, DONT just stay in the bed, get up no matter what pain level your at. . . walk and walk and walk. . . and of course sip sip sip your Water and popsicle they give you. . . (by the way, the Water will taste awful so use the crystal lite they leave) Oh are you at Foundations hospital or NE Baptist? Good luck and your going to do fabulous. . . only a few more days!

Hello everyone, i am TexasLady's sister, we will both be having the surgery the same day, Roseib, when is your next support group meeting we would love to attend, any help is greatly appreciated.