Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I do have one problem!!!

We have started our own little support group here in Southern CA (huge thanks to *Sleeve4Me" who got it all going!) and we get together every couple of months. One of the things that we have been able to do is to keep passing along clothing to whoever needs it. If someone who is losing really quickly gets a bag of clothing and then can no longer wear it in a month then they pass it back through the group. It's been working great! Our group is getting together again on Saturday and I am bringing another big box to the group to see who needs anything.

We have started our own little support group here in Southern CA (huge thanks to *Sleeve4Me" who got it all going!) and we get together every couple of months. One of the things that we have been able to do is to keep passing along clothing to whoever needs it. If someone who is losing really quickly gets a bag of clothing and then can no longer wear it in a month then they pass it back through the group. It's been working great! Our group is getting together again on Saturday and I am bringing another big box to the group to see who needs anything.

I'm actually going to bring some things too yayyyyy (2 dresses size 14, 1 pair of jeans 8 but really a 10-12, 1 velor sweat suit M, and 1 pair of capris 10 tomorrow) biggrin.gif

I lost weight so quickly that I "missed" a couple of dresses, cute dresses, that i had in my closet from a few years ago! They were like new!!! I couldn't believe it. Both were a size 18....and I went from a 20 to a size 16 in a blink of an eye in seemed, I tried them on and they were way to baggy to wear. I was shocked. Excited and sad all at the same time!! Oh well......I've donated so many clothes it is unreal. I finally have two new wardrobes. One for this winter and now I have a new one started and almost finished for this spring/summer! It's a lot more fun to shop!

Congrats to all! I am 5 days post op and cannot wait to get into all of my boxes and spacebags full of clothes that I went from small to large in. I have always loved the thrift shops and used them on my way up and am thankful that I hoarded my clothes over the years! But will definately hit the thrift shops up as needed on the way down. Good luck and have fun trying on all of the new sizes! I plan on playing dress up every couple of weeks just to make it fun! My husband will love the show! lol

We are all beautiful and worthy of this great gift! Yeah VSG!

I agree this is a great problem to have! I am so glad that I went through my one box in the closet of clothes that were too small pre-surgery. 2 months later some are even TOO BIG!

I started out at a 20 or 18W depending on the brand. I was in Old Navy today and almost peed when I tried on a 16 that was too big. It was the cut though bc a 14 was too small. But still!!!!!

It feels amazing to be back in the regular sizes with no x or w!

Hi everyone,

I was sleeved on Oct. 29,2010 and I am doing wonderful now. I am loosing weight wonderfully, I am exercising and I am diabetes free!!! So everything seems like it is going great...But its not!!!

NONE OF MY CLOTHES FIT!!!!!

I know, I know. If that is my only problem now...but it is a problem. Before sleeve, I was wearing a 30/32 womens. Now most of us know that it gets really hard to find anything to wear when you get above a 24W. I was living at Lane Bryant and Avenue. But now, I recently brought some pants sized 22/24 and I have room. My mother has a jacket which is a 3X and it is too big for me. I AM SO LOVING MY NEW BODY!!! Thank you sleeve!

Same problem, I like nice expensive clothes but now I am getting stuff from Wal-Mart until I get to my desired size.

Lash