Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before And After Gastric Sleeve Surgery Photos

HW 226-day of surgery 5-1-15

CW 192. 7-26-15

Still losing! I dont weigh myself EVER, except when i go to the dr. My old clothes are fitting loose now. Im working out, and Im thankful to God for seeing me thru everyday!

post-257597-14379529570919_thumb.jpg

post-257597-14379529928695_thumb.jpg

Here are my most recent. One is a face comparison, because I just think it is so crazy the way weight loss changes your looks. And the other was yesterday when I went to soak in some vitimin d while my kids played outside in my bikini top. I did wear my running skirt just because I didn't want to scar the neighborhood...lol. But it felt pretty awesome! ;)

post-182723-0-16151100-1438023253_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-84400100-1438023257_thumb.jpg

Here are my most recent. One is a face comparison, because I just think it is so crazy the way weight loss changes your looks. And the other was yesterday when I went to soak in some vitimin d while my kids played outside in my bikini top. I did wear my running skirt just because I didn't want to scar the neighborhood...lol. But it felt pretty awesome! ;)

wow you look great, when was ur surgery?

10 months post op and still a long way to go. Left side taken 7/26/14, Right side 7/27/15

FullSizeRender (2)

wow you look great, when was ur surgery?

September 2013. I am 20 months post op & 2 months post Tummy Tuck

1to 2 months post op and 8 to 9 months post op respectively. My wife is down 130 lbs and I am down 111 lbs since pre-surgery diet. Feel good especially when shopping for clothes. I went from 3X shirts and 52" waist to this past weekend getting into Large for shirts and 36" jeans. Keep up the good work all

post-235435-14387189420281_thumb.jpg

post-235435-14387189617774_thumb.jpg

hey everyone! i had my surgery september 22, 2014. my starting weight was 322. i've lost 130 pounds since i last weighed myself, which i think was a couple weeks ago. the last time i was under 200 pounds was about 6 years ago. i now weigh in at 188!!! i cant believe im in onederland!! i feel great!

post-235047-0-72673300-1438825353_thumb.png

post-235047-0-56709400-1438825367_thumb.jpg

@@angelamarie374 you look amazing woman!! How tall are you?

5 months post op... down 63 lbs since surgery and 94 since january... I feel great!

post-246165-14389009639851_thumb.jpg

post-244766-14389012546122_thumb.jpg