Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before And After Gastric Sleeve Surgery Photos

My first attempt at an upload, so let's see what happens.

First set was in October, before pre-op diet and at around 229 lbs. Surgery was April 2. Second set was just now at around 169 lbs. I'm 5'2".

I still have at least 40 lbs left to lose, but it is nice to see the progress. Also nice to see my neck and collarbones again. :)

post-243973-14342480250304_thumb.jpg

Went shopping yday... I FINALLY purchased a size 11-Juniors shorts! From just April 22,15 buying 17/19 size bottoms! Feeling great. I haven't bought bottoms in this size since 2008/09!!! Pics to follow later, when my face is on lol!! So pumped.

How much have you lost so far? Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Went shopping yday... I FINALLY purchased a size 11-Juniors shorts! From just April 22,15 buying 17/19 size bottoms! Feeling great. I haven't bought bottoms in this size since 2008/09!!! Pics to follow later, when my face is on lol!! So pumped.

How much have you lost so far? Can't wait to see pictures!!!

@@tcon in total I've lost 52lbs. I've posted a pic in the other forum but I can post here. Thank you.

post-237774-1434332106425_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! You look fabulous. I meet with my surgeon Wednesday to go over results and schedule my surgery. Still torn between sleeve and bypass bc if acid reflux. Keep up the great work. @@KalelsWifey

Edited by tcon

Thank you @@tcon! My advice, if you suffer from reflux and have battled wt issues I say go bypass. It's a decision I'll never regret. I do not miss anything that I enjoyed before. I feel better than ever. Recovery wasn't bad either. I'll pm you some of my reasons why I chose bypass over sleeve. Congratulations on deciding to go thru with wls. It's a big decision but for most changes our lives for the better.

Thank you @@tcon! My advice, if you suffer from reflux and have battled wt issues I say go bypass. It's a decision I'll never regret. I do not miss anything that I enjoyed before. I feel better than ever. Recovery wasn't bad either. I'll pm you some of my reasons why I chose bypass over sleeve. Congratulations on deciding to go thru with wls. It's a big decision but for most changes our lives for the better.

Thanks for the advice. I'm putting a list of questions together for my appointment on Wednesday. Would love to here your reasons.

Edited by tcon

You guys all look amazing! I can't wait to be where I want to be! Your pictures keep me looking forward to my end goals!

Here is an 'in progress pic'

HW 337

SW 252

CW 227

Long ways to go... but I sure can feel it now!

Heather

post-247104-14348376232249_thumb.jpg

I'm three and a half months out and I'm down between 55-60 pounds. It fluctuates. It's soooo exciting to not have to look at 3x anymore!!post-250794-14349619900846_thumb.jpg post-250794-14349620190468_thumb.jpg

Very inspirational thread! This is my before, and three months out. Down about 65 pounds, but that includes my pre-op diet which was 6 weeks. I was sleeved March 11.
Well shoot...I'm sure it's been covered, but how do you download the pics?

OK, figured it out. Can't do it from my phone.

Starting W 292 Sleeve W 271 Current W 222...so 70 pounds or so (it fluctuates) So yay me....and yay all of you!

post-172209-0-29793700-1435431044_thumb.jpg

Edited by Para-thighs Lost

Before -- December 2014 - 253 pounds

"During" -- June 2015 - 193 pounds

Ultimate goal weight 135-140.

Doctor's goal weight 155.

post-242935-0-65519700-1435076250_thumb.jpg

I was about 2 months & 5 days post op and was down 50 pounds in this photo.

post-253567-0-31593700-1435433003_thumb.jpg

Edited by princess20