Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before And After Gastric Sleeve Surgery Photos

@@sandisleeve you look amazing. Great job! Any pointers for a newbie? Sleeved 11/18/14

Hi and thank you!!

Just remember this wls thing is a journey and you will certainly have ups and downs. I'd love to lose another 10 but I'm happy with my progress. I do my best to stay hydrated and get adequate Vitamins Protein rest and exercise.

My fitness faves are yoga, Pilates, barre3 and spin classes. It's important To build lean muscle to minimize loose skin issues and burn fat even at rest. I do need to cut back on simple carbs like Cookies crackers and chips ????

Good luck!

i have a very long way to go but so far i've lost 40 pounds! (though i havent weighed myself in 2 weeks so maybe a little more)
i cant see the difference in person yet but looking at these two pictures shows me differently!
first pic is from right before surgery and second is from today!

post-235047-0-05058900-1417409129_thumb.png post-235047-0-15980000-1417409140_thumb.jpg

This is me after 5 months, still a long way to go, but a huge improvement!! attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1417229130.178464.jpg

you skin looks amazing!!

159 cw hw 299 5'8

WOW!!! congrats on a wonderful weight loss , you look great!

Hey everybody looking amazing congrats to all.of you :) surgery date july 1st highest weight 265 preop 257 current 193 72 down!! And this is my first pair of size 12 jeans i cried in the dressing room dont even remember when is the last time i was a 12 like high school probably lol! cant be any happier have little more to go but wedding dress here i come!!

Hello everybody i wanted to share my progress so far highest weight 265 preop 257 current 193 surgery date july 1st feeling awsome 72 lbs down!! and have a little more to go for my personal goal but this pic is from today in my first size12 jeans in 12 years!! Cant believe i! its so surreal all of you have been an inspiration. cant believe that im sharing my progress with you now so blessed! Next wedding dress here i come!! :)

post-151073-14179126274232_thumb.jpg

Hi!

Today is my 5th month surgiversary so I wish to share my progress with you all on this site, as you are my support and inpirations in the past 7 months (since pre-op).

I'm now so happy that my weight is under 70 kg (154 lbs) which as I barely remember when I was this light.. probably 10 years ago!

My surgeon required me to lose 43 lbs more so it's still a long way to go.

Thank you for your kind support and tips you all posted on this site which have helped me a lot through this journey.post-224535-0-33681800-1417944806_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! congrats on a wonderful weight loss , you look great!

thank you very much

Hi!

Today is my 5th month surgiversary so I wish to share my progress with you all on this site, as you are my support and inpirations in the past 7 months (since pre-op).

I'm now so happy that my weight is under 70 kg (154 lbs) which as I barely remember when I was this light.. probably 10 years ago!

My surgeon required me to lose 43 lbs more so it's still a long way to go.

Thank you for your kind support and tips you all posted on this site which have helped me a lot through this journey.attachicon.gif image.jpg

You look wonderful such a cute outfit in the black and white!