Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are the 50s ???

Do you think it gets more difficult because your hunger returns or you can now eat more food?

For me, it's both. I'm honestly not that hungry, and the restriction will stop me from overeating...however, sometimes my head does not want to stop eating! It's still a battle every day, but its one we can all win!

@@Mitz You're looking great! Congratulations! I'll be 55 in October. I feel so much younger now without all that excess weight. It's so wonderful, freeing and amazing, isn't it? So happy for myself and all of us 50-somethings! Here's to the next 50 years of health and happiness!

@@Mitz You're looking great! Congratulations! I'll be 55 in October. I feel so much younger now without all that excess weight. It's so wonderful, freeing and amazing, isn't it? So happy for myself and all of us 50-somethings! Here's to the next 50 years of health and happiness!

You said that so nicely.. And double nickel for me is just a number! I just don't want to wake up and find this has been just a dream.

Mitz...i'm on my 5th JRT! Enjoy!

Ok you got me... Whats JRT? I'm new at this

Guru in training? I need to get past that, sound like a moony ... No offense intended to anyone, but Ninja sounds better...lol

Or skinny old fart...... I know Im lame at times..lol.. Hoorah!!

Mitz...it's Jack Russell Terrier!

Mitz...it's Jack Russell Terrier!

Oh..lol.. I love my Parson Jack Russell, smartest dog I ever had

Hey my poodle just finished reading about JRT lol our pets are so smart!

Sassi has her own Facebook page. She is always on the lap top. She gets me my socks and shoes for me to take her a walk to go bye bye, she is not just my kid but my furry baby i always say. My Mom raised Apricot Toy Poodles and i did love them at the time ( any animal in fact that i feed becomes a part of the family) but this Jack Russell i have is just plain smart., and I have two Yorkies that are cute but they get into so much trouble at times, i love them too , great letting me know if there a prowler around but still nothing compared to the JRT. Buster was born premature weighed less 5oz when born and i mouth fed that dog until it was 5 wks, he weighs 3 lbs now and is 8 yrs old, Memoe the other Yorkie is the watch Dog, but love children the most he thinks he is their protector and will bite a parent for spanking their child, I'm single but my daughter that live in Chicago come to visit Memoe is stuck to the kids.. I love my fur babies

Edited by mitz

Man it amazes me what I can do and even more I cannot find nothing I can't do...

Mitz! Love your new profile pic! You look awesome!

I am always so surprised and happy now when I go up a flight of stairs and it's so easy, or just sit in s chair I wouldn't have fit in before! Life is good! Just gotta stay the course and keep it going!