Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are the 50s ???

I'm still here!! 11 days out. 22 lbs down. Sipping Water and Protein Shakes.

Still hangin around. Struggling to get to my goal weight. I keep losing and regaining the same 4 lbs. Shades of pre-sleeve (involuntary shudder) except then it was more like 15-25lbs!

I'm hanging on in there too, not reached goal yet but I'm no longer obese, just plain overweight!

Hi y'all,

Plugging along here. 20 lbs from goal. Feeling pretty good these days. Issues trying to figure out blood pressure med doses though. Keeps changing.

Edited by NMJG

I'm still here as well....busy enjoying my life as a skinny person! Reached my goal about a year after surgery and have been maintaining ever since. Life is so good. Every day I wake up and hope it wasn't a dream. I feel so blessed. I'm now walking between 6-8 miles every day and feeling stronger and healthier than I have felt in a very long time. I thank the good lord for this miracle that has come my way.

I was sleeved 11/6/12 with a starting weight of 251 lbs. and wearing a size 22. Now I weigh 125 and wear a size 6. Good luck to all the new sleevers. Hang in there for this awesome journey. It was worth the discipline. And to my fellow vets, if you're not at goal now, you can do it!

I'm still here!! 11 days out. 22 lbs down. Sipping Water and Protein Shakes.< /p>

Great to hear!! Keep it up!!!

Still hangin around. Struggling to get to my goal weight. I keep losing and regaining the same 4 lbs. Shades of pre-sleeve (involuntary shudder) except then it was more like 15-25lbs!

Your still looking good!! Keep it up!! We Rock!

I'm hanging on in there too, not reached goal yet but I'm no longer obese, just plain overweight!

That a Girl!!! It will come off!!

Hi y'all, Plugging along here. 20 lbs from goal. Feeling pretty good these days. Issues trying to figure out blood pressure med doses though. Keeps changing.

You're looking great girl! Congrats!

Hi y'all,<br> Plugging along here. 20 lbs from goal. Feeling pretty good these days. Issues trying to figure out blood pressure med doses though. Keeps changing.<br><br><br> <br><br><br><br>

Wow!! Looking fantastic!! I'm a 14.6lbs from my goal! Even if I don't hit it, I'm so happy where I'm at, but you know I will hit it!!!

I'm still here as well....busy enjoying my life as a skinny person! Reached my goal about a year after surgery and have been maintaining ever since. Life is so good. Every day I wake up and hope it wasn't a dream. I feel so blessed. I'm now walking between 6-8 miles every day and feeling stronger and healthier than I have felt in a very long time. I thank the good lord for this miracle that has come my way.<br><br> I was sleeved 11/6/12 with a starting weight of 251 lbs. and wearing a size 22. Now I weigh 125 and wear a size 6. Good luck to all the new sleevers. Hang in there for this awesome journey. It was worth the discipline. And to my fellow vets, if you're not at goal now, you can do it!

That's so great to hear!! Your a inspiration to all of us, I'm trying to break a 200 mile walk for this month, I have 88 miles so far. I'm at 254.6 that's sounds better than 478lbs. My goal is 240 not sure if I will hit that but I'm feeling soooo good, it was 6/19/13 I was sleeved. If I stopped losing weight I'm please what it has done for me so far and it wouldn't be a disappointment after all I'm 6'6 but I'm sure I will hit my goal. Life is good! Thanks for replying

Mitz, I like Isopure Dutch choc powder, its good alone or mix in some Click decaf! I still use Unjury too. I eat almost anything I want, but Labs go downhill if I get off shakes completely. And hair starts falling out again!! You look great, keep up the good work!

Sounds like me. I'm also struggling to get to goal and going up and down the same 3-4 pounds! I think my body thinks this is it for me. I'm a size M or S top and 10 bottom, so I guess that's not the worst thing. I'm really just chasing a number at this point - but I'd sure like to lose at least another 10 pounds. How much farther do you have to go?

Hi y'all, Plugging along here. 20 lbs from goal. Feeling pretty good these days. Issues trying to figure out blood pressure med doses though. Keeps changing.

You are ADORABLE!

Sounds like me. I'm also struggling to get to goal and going up and down the same 3-4 pounds! I think my body thinks this is it for me. I'm a size M or S top and 10 bottom, so I guess that's not the worst thing. I'm really just chasing a number at this point - but I'd sure like to lose at least another 10 pounds. How much farther do you have to go?

I want to lose about 10lbs. I gotten within 5 lbs two weeks ago but went back up again. Not always sure why but sometimes I still sabotage my self. I am a sugar addict but also I've been trying a lot if new activities like jogging and a ballet barre class at my gym. Definitely have a lot of swelling whenever I do something new that pushes me physically. Also eating out makes me retain Fluid. Probably the salt content plus I like to have a glass of wine which doesn't help. Sigh, just can't party like I used to!