Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Couple of Pics...

So I promised Dr. Aceves' office I would send pics. Here's what I sent them. Enjoy. For those of you thinking about doing this - you've herard it over and over and over again, DO IT! Run, don't walk - don't waste any more of your life. I wish I could express how much joy and happiness having this done has brought to me AND those around me; I'm no longer the angry, jealous, depressed fat chick anymore but 180 degrees - SO far from that - I just can't even explain... I don't use the word miracle very often but well, this is about as close as it gets in my opinion.

Love all of you guys,

C

post-1242-13813656283623_thumb.jpg

post-1242-13813656284321_thumb.jpg

You look awesome ... You had a beautiful smile in your "before" picture, but the "new you" is radiating!

So I promised Dr. Aceves' office I would send pics. Here's what I sent them. Enjoy. For those of you thinking about doing this - you've herard it over and over and over again, DO IT! Run, don't walk - don't waste any more of your life. I wish I could express how much joy and happiness having this done has brought to me AND those around me; I'm no longer the angry, jealous, depressed fat chick anymore but 180 degrees - SO far from that - I just can't even explain... I don't use the word miracle very often but well, this is about as close as it gets in my opinion.

Love all of you guys,

C

Hey C!!!! Wow you're such a motivation and inspiration here!!! I love how you say you're not the angry, jealous, depressed fat chick anymore - because I can completely and utterly relate to this sentiment and I still have about 60 lbs to lose!!! I can just imagine how much more wonderful my life would be when I get there.

It is so true, this surgery IS as close as it gets to a miracle.

Hugs and BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Do you hear that Pre Sleevers??? RUN DON'T WALK!!!! Your life will be forever changed and you will be just as happy as those who are at goal and those like me who can *finally* see hope and end in sight.

:D :D :D :D

WOW, amazing difference! And great advice for pre-ops who are on the fence about having surgery. It is well worth doing this for yourself!!!

Great and inspirational!

Thank you for sharing. You really sound happy with yourself and that's what I am aiming at too...

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the before and after pictures!

Hey,

amazing photos, well done on an amazing success, reminds me why I had the sleeve! =]

Good work! I can't wait to send mine....I decided to wait until I remain at the same weight for a month (just dropped another pound this morning).

When I see photos like this, I KNOW I'm about to do the right thing for me. Thank you so for posting these.....

Love all of you guys,

C

Hey C!!!! Wow you're such a motivation and inspiration here!!! I love how you say you're not the angry, jealous, depressed fat chick anymore - because I can completely and utterly relate to this sentiment and I still have about 60 lbs to lose!!! I can just imagine how much more wonderful my life would be when I get there.

It is so true, this surgery IS as close as it gets to a miracle.

Hugs and BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!

Do you hear that Pre Sleevers??? RUN DON'T WALK!!!! Your life will be forever changed and you will be just as happy as those who are at goal and those like me who can *finally* see hope and end in sight.

:D :D :D :D

I am so glad that I found this web site. The information is amazing and you guys look amazing. I am so ready to be sleeved. I am in Nova Scotia and have been on the list for over 3 years now and last August i attended a group meeting for approx. 50 of us who were on the list. We've had to keep track of everything we've done & eaten since then. Finally about 2 weeks ago I received a letter for my next appointment with the nurse, nutritionist and psychologist. I am so ready to have some quality to my life. I'm presently 338lbs and 5'6", it hurts to walk, sit, lay down and anything I want to do is very painful too.

You folks on this forum have given me so much hope with your words and also just knowing that other people know how I feel and I'm not alone through this journey is amazing. Please throw a little prayer my way so I can get sleeved before it's too late. :rolleyes:

You were beautiful before, and still are. Your body type does look completely different. You look like you've lost all of your weight, even that last little bit. You look like a very lean body type person now. That must feel incredible.

I am very happy for you!!!

Wow you look soooo skinny :-) yayyyyy!

Do you feel skinny????