Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Easter Sunday - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Cludgie.........209...................196................189..........7

Its going to be a close run thing, but Protein up, supplements up, and tonnes of positive thinking, come on 189!!!;)

SN............Starting Wt....Current...........Goal.....Lbs to Goal

LeslieH.........200.6..........185.2..............180.............5.2

I sure hope I make this goal

Here is my update:

Mommy2Girls............229..............215............210................5

9 lbs to go!

Lila.......................259...............239 ............230................9

Updating

SN..................Starting Wt.......Current......Goal......Lbs to Goal

Plumptious ...........84kgs ............74 kgs........75kgs.....under goal by 1kg (2.2lbs)

Only 3kgs (6.6lbs) to go until I'm out of the obese category- aiming for that by my 2 month surgiversary on May 1st. Fingers crossed!!!!

6 weeks today since my op, so I am allowed to start doing some exercises - thought I'd try to do something with the non-existent tummy muscles. I used to be able to hold myself in a plank for several minutes at a time, but I don't think I'd make 10 seconds right now. I'll be working on it though!!

Edited to add - ok, just went and tried out the plank - I made 15 seconds before collapsing on the floor...... pathetic, lol

Going down again! I think I am starting to get the hang of this eating with a sleeve thing. It really is different.

SN.........................Starting Wt........Current........Goal.......Lbs to Goal

bugwitch...............285...................258.6...............255..............3.6

8 lbs to go!

Lila.......................259...............238............230................8

WHOAAAA!!! Only 10 days and a wakeup Challengers!! I still have that awful 9.2 Lbs to lose, but now that I know I have to push extra hard because our Goal Date is right around the corner, I've been being the poster child for the Sleeve... LOL :)

Hang in there y'all!! No matter what I think we have all done really really well. Most of us chose some pretty aggressive goals, but I won't let that be an excuse to not to try to make it with everything I have.

GOOD LUCK!! Hopefully I'll be able to post some losses in a few days once my new routine starts to work its magic.

GO GIT UM!!!

AMG I still have 12 lbs to go. I just had my monthly period stall and I'm back down on the scale this morning so hopefully I can drop at least 1/2 of that this week and make it to 196lbs! I do have rowing practice tonight so there's hope!

OMG.... WELL DONE EVERYONE... you've all done really well!!!! =]

11.4 lbs to go and only 11 days until Easter. I'm not going to make it; but it was a good try. I'm getting as close as possible.

Well deffinatly not going to make goal. My boyfriend is real sick and I have been taking care of him instead of taking care of me. I just need to get back on track. but I am still happy there was a loss at all with the way I have been eating and the lack of excersize!

Laylasmojo.........168..............159.4............148................11.4

Just updating again!

MRSKOUBiK.........252....................227..............217.................10

This will mean -100 pounds =)

Start.............Current...............Goal..............Lbs to go

soon2bskinny....188.8..........176.........160.........16

It's been a good week!! I do so much better when I stay on track. You would think I would realize that and just do it!! I've been eating fruit between meals and drinking at least a gallon of Water a day and that seems to really be taking it off for me.