Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Easter Sunday - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

Good morning everyone, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL for the last challenge!!! Most made their goal and passed it and many others like myself made it very close... WE ARE ROCKING OUR SLEEVES FOR SURE!!!

So, here's the new challenge folks, what will you weigh on Easter Sunday?? That is on April 24th - 10 weeks from yesterday, and 70 days from today.

Everyone's welcome to join in, even if you are just trying to maintain your weight loss. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! But with the sleeve, who needs luck?? B)

Me personally am going to go aggressive this time. I really need to work hard to get as light as possible in preparation for my 5k run on May 7th... whoottt!!!

Also, instead of carrying over EVERYONE else on the challenge, we will just be responsible for ourselves. I have started the "ticker" of sorts, I hope everyone will still use it so everyone can easily see everyone's progress.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

LilMissDiva.....221.8...............221.8...........199.8..........22

Looking forward to this!! I think I'm going aggressive too -- I'm a little scared, but we'll see if that gives me an extra push! :)

And Diva, correct me if I'm wrong, but our starting weight should be what our challenge starting weight is, not our overall starting weight, correct?

juliarh.........211.2..................211.2.........186.2.........25 (yikes!)

Looking forward to this!! I think I'm going aggressive too -- I'm a little scared, but we'll see if that gives me an extra push! :)

And Diva, correct me if I'm wrong, but our starting weight should be what our challenge starting weight is, not our overall starting weight, correct?

juliarh.........211.2..................211.2.........186.2.........25 (yikes!)

Whoa you go girl!!! I know you can do it, you're always such a steady loser. Good luck to you lady!!! :)

Yes, I use my starting weight that I started the challenge with, I like to see how much I've lost on this challenge.

I'm in! I am not going to be too aggressive, but want to get to an even number so i'm picking 140 as my new goal! that is 17.3 pounds in 10 weeks. I need to get my butt back to the gym! or at least go for walks at lunch instead of eating!!!

Now, how to do this little ticker thing???

DUH forgot to add the ticker in...

SN.........................Starting Wt........Current........Goal.......Lbs to Goal

pattimomof3nj.......157.3................157.3...........140.........17.3

Edited by pattimomof3nj

I'm in! I am not going to be too aggressive, but want to get to an even number so i'm picking 140 as my new goal! that is 17.3 pounds in 10 weeks. I need to get my butt back to the gym! or at least go for walks at lunch instead of eating!!!

Copy and paste from above, remove juliarh on her data line and put your own stats...

So it would look like this:

SN..................Starting Wt.......Current......Goal......Lbs to Goal

pattimomof3nj......157.3...............157.3..........140.........17.3

DUH forgot to add the ticker in...

SN.........................Starting Wt........Current........Goal.......Lbs to Goal

pattimomof3nj.......157.3................157.3...........140.........17.3

LOL I see you got it!! :) Good luck!!!!

I am so loving these challenges!!! On the Valentine's day challenge I amazed myself and lost 20.2 lbs!!!!

Like Diva and Juliarh, I am going to be aggressive and shoot for a 25 lb loss!!! Can I do it? I think that I can and with the weather turning into spring and the days getting longer, I can hit the track in the afternoons and on the weekends for a little added extra!!!

Here are my stats!!

Kgremmy.......190.8................190.8.....165.8.......25

Good Luck to all of you joining the Easter Challenge....I am hoping to my goal!!!!

Got it, i think this will be a lot easier than copying and pasting everyones info. Especially since we are getting a lot more participation now!! To bad we do not have a separate Challenge board that we can use a spread sheet like form to keep track of our goals and make it a sticky for the new challenges. That would be cool! I love these little challenges to keep me motivated!!!

I'm IN!!!!!

Dansha....................190...................190.............170.........20

Got it, i think this will be a lot easier than copying and pasting everyones info. Especially since we are getting a lot more participation now!! To bad we do not have a separate Challenge board that we can use a spread sheet like form to keep track of our goals and make it a sticky for the new challenges. That would be cool! I love these little challenges to keep me motivated!!!

Actually that was going to be my plan. I wanted to do an online google spreadsheet, but my computer at home crashed and it just didn't work out. Maybe I can integrate it soon once I get back up and running. :) I agree, the challenges do keep me motivated!!!

I am only one week out from my surgery so, I'm going to be aggressive. I hope to get as close as possible in the next 10 weeks.

SN..................Starting Wt.......Current......Goal......Lbs to Goal

morethan...............250...............231.6..........199..............32.6

Well, I was 2 lbs short of my goal for the Vjay jay day challenge. So, for my goal of 275 by Surgery, I need to lose 2 lbs a week. Do-able I think. I don't know about Easter. I care even less about Easter than I do about V-day. My surgery (band or sleeve) is smack in the middle between now and then.

So...10 pounds down by 21 March....Easter....hmm...

bugwitch...............285...................285...............255................30

A bit too ambitious? Probably.

Avilda....................182................... 182.............167.........15

As I get closer to my goal weight it comes off slower and slower.

I am ramping up my exercise and training for a 5K on April 10th.

Hopefully this will help.

Av

I am soooo in! My surgeon set a really aggressive goal for me, I'm doing my best to keep it! fingers crossed.

Lila.......................259...............259 ............230..............29

Myrori................220..............191...............145................46

I do hope I will be at goal by Easter!