Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Protien Shakes Cross Post

I have been a huge promoter of Premier Protein shakes and I just want to post this as a *temporary* retraction of my promotion. Premier has changed their formula, upping the cholosterol to 25mg from 15 and decreasing potassium from 650 to 500 mg. Now that in it's self did not bother me, however the taste is horrible on the chocolate shake. I have been in contact with them and they are sending me a new cast free of charge and I will let you know if it was a fluke. The customer service rep was very responsive and concerned and assured me that my comments would be forwarded to higher ups, but he did admit he as gotten other complaints, not taste so much as thickness. I hope that means my box was just a fluke in taste as I really do not know what I would do without it in my daily routine.

Attached is a pic of the new container, I have to say that they missed the boat on that too, it has a cheap look and feel. The new one is the one on the left with the chocolate splash on it:

.%3Ca%20href=5426610988_63c324aca6.jpg

I have had both versions as well and the new ones are thicker and taste less chocolatey. I can't drink them straight anymore, have to pour them over 2 cups of ice to get them diluted and thinner. I think I'll call and complain, too. I don't care if they send me anything, I just want them to bring the old formula back.

I have had both versions as well and the new ones are thicker and taste less chocolatey. I can't drink them straight anymore, have to pour them over 2 cups of ice to get them diluted and thinner. I think I'll call and complain, too. I don't care if they send me anything, I just want them to bring the old formula back.

Yes Please do call them!!!!!!!@!!888-836-8977 or write them at info@premiernutrition.com. Mention how the product is mentioned here, that seem to scare them a bit. They did not seem to know that WLS folks used their product.

Less chocolatey AND bad after taste!

OH NO!!!! Why did they change it!!! These were the only ones I liked!!! I have the old chocolate ones still. My mom just bought me the vanilla and I did notice the package was different, but I thought it was just because it was vanilla. I thought it taste okay, but it was the first time I had the vanilla, so I can't really compare. I hope they change it back before i need more chocolate ones!

OH NO!!!! Why did they change it!!! These were the only ones I liked!!! I have the old chocolate ones still. My mom just bought me the vanilla and I did notice the package was different, but I thought it was just because it was vanilla. I thought it taste okay, but it was the first time I had the vanilla, so I can't really compare. I hope they change it back before i need more chocolate ones!

Make sure you contact them and let them know. The only way to make them change is to hear from MANY consumers!

FYI: I went to costco today and bought the old formula (yay!). Apparently my Costco just put the new stock on top of the old; I noticed that some boxes on the bottom of the pile had the arrows and moved some of the boxes on top to get to them. They have an expiration date of Nov 11, 2011 and the new formula has a later expiration date and the changed box. I bought 2 cases and may be going back for more since these are the only shakes I like so far.