Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Saturday

Oh that sounds yummy!

I take a lb of 95% lean beef, I add minced garlic (from a jar), hidden valley ranch powder, onion powder, pepper and Kosher salt. Mix well. Cut Babybel Light rounds into 4's. Then I divide the lb of ground beef into 4ths and then each 4th into 4 pieces (about 1oz each). I pat out each piece flat, lay a piece of cheese on it and roll it up!! Then cook in a pan until done (some cheese may ooze out a little!). Each meatball is 58 calories, 2g of fat and 7.5g of protein! Hope you enjoy them!

I have been horrible at eating at least 3 times a day. I had an egg for Breakfast and my moringa drink today. I am cooking dinner though...pesto chicken with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes...yum my fav :) Have a good day ya'll!

Breakfast - 2 forkfuls of ham and cheese omelette, 1 small turkey link

lunch - 1.5 oz salad, 1/2 packet caesar dressing, 1/2 C trail mix

dinner - 3 oz tuna, salad, Protein shake

snack - 1/2 serving Protein Shake made with milk

Breakfast: coffee with 4T of half and half and a scoop of Protein Powder

Lunch: Quest Protein Bar

snack. half a cup of banana-boysenberry "icecream" (ok, it's just a frozen banana and frozen boysenberries run through my juicer, but it tastes like ice cream to me!)

Dinner... haven't eaten yet, but I'm having 3 wheat free meatballs with cheese and maranara sauce

Snack: A glass of mean green juice (kale, cucumber, celery, grannysmith apple, lemon and ginger)

breakfast: 1/2 c eggbeaters with 1 tsp bacon bits

lunch: 2 oz lean deli ham with 1/4 c cottage cheese, 6 grape tomatoes & some lettuce

dinner: 2.5 oz hamburger patty with 1/2 oz shredded cheddar, 1 -1oz salt potato and 4 pcs cauliflower florets

snacks: 1.5 oz beef Jerky, 1/2 BariWise Protein bar, coffee with sugar free vanilla Syrup and coconut milk

I've so enjoyed reading this thread! It gives me more options to look forward too because I'm stuck in a rut of eating the same things over & over & over! Thank you all & keep this thread going!

yes everyone please keep this going....I know dr's are all over the board about what to eat and when so it also helps to see where ya'll are in your journey....like.... 2 mos out ....or 6 mos out.... then we can kind of see how it all progresses....lets get this going again. I'm only 10 days out but heres my day b- Protein Shake from v8 strawberry/banana smoothie with 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored powder l- Yoplait greek yogurt d- 1 egg with turkey sausage bits and cheddar cheese.... I'm so sorry about this post... I can't make the spacing and new paragraphs work....idk!

I'm exactly 1 month post op, still on puréed food but gradually experimenting with soft foods.

B: 1 hb egg with 1 oz cheddar cheese

Snack: Protein Shake 26g

L: 1/4 cup tuna

Snack: Protein shake again

D: 1/4 cup split pea Soup and 1/4 cup chicken breast

And of course lots of Water in between

At a hotel: 1/3c powdered eggs, 1/4 c melon, 1/4chocolate donut

Texas Roadhouse: 2 oz sirloin 1/3serving of green Beans, 1/4 serving of mashed

Dinner: 18 steamed mussels, 3 Brussel sprouts

Snack: 2 wheat crackers, 1/2oz Brie, 1tsp raspberry jam, 4oz Pinot Grigio

Breakfast: 1/4c smoked chicken breast

Lunch: 1/4c smoked chicken with chiles sprinkled with cheese 1tsp of sour cream

Dinner: 1/4c homemade Brunswick stew

Snacks: one bite homemade donut

6 tiny pickles

Let's see.....I'm still on soft foods, but I'll share!

B - Protein shake (nectar strawberry mousse with 1% milk) - 31g protein

L - 3 cheesy meatballs (1oz of 95% lean beef and 1/4 of a babyel light cheese) and a snack later of 1 babybel - 28.5g protein

D - 3 cheesy meatballs and one devilled egg (it is hubby's birthday!) - 26.5g protein

Snacks - 1 dark choc covered strawberry (at the mall) and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese - 13g protein

Total Protein - 99g

Total calories - 865 (only 65 over my goal!)

How do you make the cheesy meatballs? Do you grate the cheese into the meat? I assume you bake? what temp and how long?