Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6380_140745561417_744801417_3678313_5429324_n.jpg

2008FamilyPics135.jpg

2008FamilyPics021.jpg

168059_128219983910136_124368170961984_168433_7868196_n.jpg

180419_128220717243396_124368170961984_168469_5850193_n.jpg

166597_128220767243391_124368170961984_168472_3143179_n.jpg

179454_128220077243460_124368170961984_168438_3843649_n.jpg

Obviously, the first ones are pre-op, but I had had my band placed for almost 2 months when these were done so this isn't even technically at my heaviest. I think I was around 250-255lbs in these.

The second set were taken today ! ! !

Here's proof the sleeve works. No matter where you are in the process, DO NOT GIVE UP. . . This is the best thing in the entire world. Take care of yourself, your body, your mind, and your spirit ! ! !

These are so nice Tiffany. You look absolutely great. You give such good advice online. I really appreciate it. I am awaiting approval from insurance. I hope to be joining you soon on loser's bench.

These are so nice Tiffany. You look absolutely great. You give such good advice online. I really appreciate it. I am awaiting approval from insurance. I hope to be joining you soon on loser's bench.

Thank you so much, we'll scoot over for ya on the loser's bench ! ! !

OMG you LOOK GREAT!!!! OMG I just can't tell you HOW INSPIRING these photos are! YOU DID IT GIRL!!! YOU ARE SUCH A SUCCESS!!! There is HOPE for me because now I SEE it CAN BE DONE! I've just seen pictures of you SKINNY and that was hard for me to visualize but to see where you were and what you look like now.....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

OH and what a GREAT LOOKING FAMILY!!!!

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing as always :)!!!!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Love em Chica!

Wow Tiff! They are first cool pictures, love them. Second, Cute family you are truely blessed. Third You look FAB, FAB,FAB FABULOUS!!!! And genuinely HAPPY!! Joy is flowing out of you. I am so Jealous in a good way. It so nice to see life can be like that. Once again thanks for sharing. You are the poster girl for our future. Sincerely Lora. Happy Days are definetly yours.

You look so beautiful.....

But, even if you weighed 500 pounds you'd still be one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. You just have the nicest heart!

:)

Incredible - but your lovely smile remains the same. You son is almost as tall as you! What an amazing story you have shared with us with all of your posts and support. Thank you from one of your followers.

I know it has been said before but you are such a blessing to all of us newbies and wantabes! I have hung on all of your responses and posts and used them to help me get to where I am! I think a lot of sleevers use this site only while they are losing and then forget about it (which I guess that means they are living their new life which is good). You keep coming back to help all of us behind you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. the pictures are amazing!!!!

Beautiful pictures!

Truly inspirational ... thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing! I am new to the forum but I have found inspiration in all of your posts. These pictures are truly amazing. You're family is so beautiful and radiant with happiness. I can only dream of being so successful in my weightloss journey. Thank you!

Great pics Tiffy! Thank you for sharing! :)