Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Thursday

breakfast--always a Protein shake...1 tbsp Peanut Butter,20 gm Protein, 1 cup lite vanilla silk, lots of ice.

snack--Oikos strawberry Greek yogurt + splenda

snack--AT work super busy no chance to eat so i had a tbsp of Peanut Butter

late lunch-- 2 oz tilapia

snack --oikos blueberry greek yogurt

supper-- who knows maybe a little tunafish

i bought these veggie chips that are 7 gms fat and 100 calories for 36 chips!! i love them but i ate WAY too many the last couple of days and it has totally stalled my weight loss!!! i just love chips and hot sauce! but no more buying them for me!

It is Thursday! One more day of this dreadful week! Woke up with a killer sinus headache today! Trying to drink lots of liquids to flush it out along with some Sudafed.

Here is the projected menu for today! Let's see how well I can stick to it, yesterday didn't pan out so good!

PreB- Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuchino (260 cal, 20g pro)

B- yogurt w/ blueberries (100 cal, 5g pro)

L- chk w/ rice leftovers (aprox 90 cal, 14g pro)

S- cheese stick(60 cal, 5g pro)

D- not sure yet

vites- in there baby!

water- lots today!

exercise - hockey night, not sure what i can squeeze in

NEXT>>>>>

PS - Sarah, looks like you are right, i just entered my food plan for the day in SparkPeople and I only have about 510 calories without dinner! and I'm sure that dinner will not be that much of anything! i'm never in the mood for food when i get home from work!

Just try upping your calories for a while and see what happens! I am sure it sucks you aren't in the mood to eat when you get home, but I wish I had that problem!!! I am so, so hungry at night and eat way too much. I need to figure out how to beat that hunger monster!

Have you tried the cheeze chips there is recipe on eggface you just melt chese on parchment paper and dry out. WaaLaaa low carb chip. Whole Foods also has some made from Parmasan but they are pricey. Also, I saw on a YouTube post that someone recommended these toddler chese treats that were low carb and were like cheetoes.

Crapton of food again, been out of control on this vacation. Here's what I can remember:

2 cans of vanilla Coke (not available in Canada, so getting my fix while I can!)

a Japanese pop that has sugar in it (reminded me of my stay in Tokyo)

a Vietnamese coffee (complete with condensed milk)

2 fish tacos (SO GOOD, will have to make them regularly when I'm home)

half a "regular" Haagen Dazs chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream (CRACK)

bunch of random food at this all-u-can-eat buffet - 4 pieces of sushi, 2 pieces of tempura with the dough peeled off, 2 pieces of banana in chocolate sauce

Did I mention we're still going out for dinner tonight? I'm planning on having sashimi/sushi, but will probably also have booze. I should probably be asking someone to slap me, but screw this, I hiked 3 hrs up and down this mountain and I'm on vacation. This debauchery will be over Monday!

Crapton of food again, been out of control on this vacation. Here's what I can remember:

2 cans of vanilla Coke (not available in Canada, so getting my fix while I can!)

bunch of random food at this all-u-can-eat buffet - 4 pieces of sushi, 2 pieces of tempura with the dough peeled off, 2 pieces of banana in chocolate sauce

Did I mention we're still going out for dinner tonight? I'm planning on having sashimi/sushi, but will probably also have booze. I should probably be asking someone to slap me, but screw this, I hiked 3 hrs up and down this mountain and I'm on vacation. This debauchery will be over Monday!

LOL Blackberry you crack me up - some days are just like that, aren't they?

My Thursday was:

B: scrambled egg with salsa

L: salad (work was screaming busy so didn't have time to eat much)

S: Roast beef and a 6 oz glass of Coke

2 cans of Vanilla Coke (not available in Canada, so getting my fix while I can!)

Hey you are on vacation! we got this surgery so we can be 'normal'! isn't this how normal people go on vacation?? at least that is how i see it! so on Monday when you get home, you go back to your normal and back on your program! live it up, have fun and enjoy your vacation! you deserve it!!!

Well, I have to say that yesterday was a good day! I didn't kill myself over having a small treat! I had a SF latte and a small biscotti, it was about 100 calorie one so no biggie! I'm going to go with the mindset that I can have it as long as I account for it! I am also going to start counting my Protein shake as my Breakfast, i think when I entered it in to the online calorie think it was like 300 calories! YIKES!!

So, busy here at work and it is lunch time already! WOW!!

B- Protein Shake

S- hot tea

L- ham and cheese roll ups (3 slices ham 1 slice cheese)

S- yogurt or hard boiled egg

D- turkey meatballs (2)

Basketball tonight - nephew's HS team is in the state quarter finals after winning the county championships last week. will not eat a pretzel!!!

vites - in

Water - pretty good so far

exercise- jumping and yelling at the game!!!!

NEXT>>>>>

I am fixing to head out to the gym for my lunch break. I am also getting so frustrated. scale is flip flopping all around; up 2 lbs on Monday, lost 1.2 yesterday and then this morning I am up .8. I do not know what is going on. I had to land up leaving work yesterday and go get my daughter at school, they called saying that she was not feeling well. Being that I did that, I did not make it to the gym but I worked out on my elliptical for 45 minutes. Tomorrow we are having surgery for my son, he is getting tubes and getting his adnoides removed, so it is going to be another elliptical day tomorrow.

Here is my meal plan for today:

B- Protein shake

S- adkins bar

L- ham roll (3 slices of ff ham and 1 slice of cheese)

D- 1/3 cup lasagna

vites- all gone

water- working on it

exercise- fixing to go

How many calories do you consume in a day? I plugged everything into Fitday and I am coming up with about 730. Does that sound normal?

B - Protein shake

L - Rest of Protein Shake

D - ???? Either breakfast foods or grilled cheese and soup! LOL

S - Beef Jerky

OK Dawn how do you go all day on a Protein shake? How many oz is it? how much protein is it? Don't you get hungry? my hunger has got to be in my head, or i'm seriously PMSing like a ravenous hog!!! LOL

Bfast: Protein Bar

Snack: egg and some cheddar

Lunch: fixed some wild mushroom Soup (I almost never cook during the school year!)

Dinner: gonna go out, most likely to my fave Italian restaurant for some seafood Pasta

Snack: try and keep it healthy, I've got blueberries and strawberries at home, so probably those with some yogurt

Off day:

B nothing

no snack

Late lunch:

2 small bites turkey sausage

2 tlbls of no fat refried Beans, with salsa and cheese and small dab of sour cream,,, could not finish

dinner????

OK Dawn how do you go all day on a Protein shake? How many oz is it? how much Protein is it? Don't you get hungry? my hunger has got to be in my head, or i'm seriously PMSing like a ravenous hog!!! LOL

I usually don't go all day with just the Protein Shake but I was out and about all day today! My shake is anywhere from 40-60g of just Protein Powder with a cup of 1% milk. Somedays I also add a Tbsp of Peanut butter! Todays shake was 40g of protein! I do not experience any hunger (I'm just over 15 weeks out) but I do have Head Hunger and also empty hands which makes for snacking at night :( The Protein Shakes used to REALLY fill me up and not so much anymore so I usually have something for lunch!