Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in the CENTURY CLUB!!!

WOOHOO!!!! WAY TO GO, DIVA!!!!! biggrin.gif

Hey now!! I wasn't supposed to weigh today. But... I had to because last night I weighed on my Wii (weekly on Sunday eve's) and it said I was 230 exactly. You should've seen me hollaaa!!! Omgoodness... I'm always a pound or two lighter on my official scale first thing in the morning, so I knew it was possible.

Well, I couldn't stand it... I had to see...

and yes!!!! I'm 229 Lbs!!!!

Finally!!! Out of the long standing 230's WHOOOOTTT!!!!

I've lost OVER ONE HUNDRED POUNDS from my heaviest ever!!!

I'm down 43 Lbs since being sleeved on 9/15/10.

I'm down 52 Lbs since starting my Pre-Op diet on 9/1/10.

I'm only a touch over 2 LBS AWAY FROM MY LOWEST BAND WEIGHT!!! I honestly was losing hope - but hope is more alive today than ever!!!

Blessing all... just *always* remember. IT IS POSSIBLE WITH THE SLEEVE!!!

Wow that is amazing. . . I thought for a minute you were kidding, cause on your profile pictures you look alot thinner! You must be tall. . .it's like me I'm 205 give or take can't get a lb under but do go a couple pounds over ever now and then. . . but even at my weight i wear size 16 from 32 and size L in shirts from 4XL. . . I look thinner then i really am. . . CONGRATULATIONS to you and keep doing what your doing! You look fabulous!!!!

congrats.....you look amazing. welcome to the century club. when u lose 100 pounds its quite a feeling, good luck on continued success.

Way to go, Irene!! I always enjoy reading your posts, because they're so positive and helpful. You've done fabulously well, and I know you'll just keep going and get to goal! I also just got to 100 lbs. lost since my highest ever weight. Can you imagine trying to lift 100 lbs? I'm not even sure I could do that! I can remember going in to get Phentermine pills and weighing 335.8 at that doctor's office. I was so embarrassed and horrified. That was about 2 years ago, and obviously the Phentermine didn't work, but I'm just so excited to finally have something that is working.

Doing the major happy dance for you!!! Go Irene, Go Irene, Go Irene!!!!! And can i tell you that you look GORGEOUS!!!!?????:)

Oh, you all sure know how to make a lady feel special!!! :D :D :D Thank you all so much for your kind words and congrats... it feels so great!!!

I'm just glad all my hard work is paying off (for now...haa!!) Hopefully it will last until I hit goal... well a girl can wish can't she?

@hope - hang in there!!! It truly does keep getting better and better!!

@Julia - I'd love to see the happy dance!! LOL - I just want to tell you that you kept me motivated to keep trying! You've been doing so awesome and I just knew I could do it too... :D

@thin - I'm only 5'6"... so nope not really tall. Just a bit shorter than average. Why I weigh so much I'll never know. I just do... which is why I really try not to place so much emphasis on how much my goal weight should be. I will know when it's time to stop - and I will likely weigh a lot more than others who wear the same size. No biggie though!!

THAT IS WONDERFUL DIVA!!!!!!!!! I'm truly so happy for YOU!!! U GO GIRLFRIEND :)

Diva I noticed your newest avatar pic on another post and was going to tell you that you look great. You can tell so much in your face and neck that you are shrinking and FAST. Awesome job.

Thank you so much ladies!!! You all rock!!! :-)

This sleeve thing is pretty darned amazing! It keeps me in line big time - and I'm sorta a wild one sometimes... :lol:

You go Girl!

Hey now!! I wasn't supposed to weigh today. But... I had to because last night I weighed on my Wii (weekly on Sunday eve's) and it said I was 230 exactly. You should've seen me hollaaa!!! Omgoodness... I'm always a pound or two lighter on my official scale first thing in the morning, so I knew it was possible.

Well, I couldn't stand it... I had to see...

and yes!!!! I'm 229 Lbs!!!!

Finally!!! Out of the long standing 230's WHOOOOTTT!!!!

I've lost OVER ONE HUNDRED POUNDS from my heaviest ever!!!

I'm down 43 Lbs since being sleeved on 9/15/10.

I'm down 52 Lbs since starting my Pre-Op diet on 9/1/10.

I'm only a touch over 2 LBS AWAY FROM MY LOWEST BAND WEIGHT!!! I honestly was losing hope - but hope is more alive today than ever!!!

Blessing all... just *always* remember. IT IS POSSIBLE WITH THE SLEEVE!!!