Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

My recovery is great. No complications it went awesome and as of Thursday I was down 17 lbs . I didn't weigh myself again yet I'm going to wait until Fri or Sat. I will tell everyone to go for it. I had my surgery in Englewood, nj with Dr Ibrahim and Dr String.

My recovery is great. No complications it went awesome and as of Thursday I was down 17 lbs . I didn't weigh myself again yet I'm going to wait until Fri or Sat. I will tell everyone to go for it. I had my surgery in Englewood' date=' nj with Dr Ibrahim and Dr String.[/quote']

Thats great! I cant wait until its my turn... God bless you!

Hi everyone. I had my sleeve 12/13/11. I've lost 75 poundsS. I had a lot of pockets of fat that hanged from my back my sides and my tummy. Even though I'm down to a size 10 from a 22, I became depressed when I undressed. I tried everything to firm up and burn that fat. I got up to 5 miles 5 days on the tracks. I got a lot of "oh my God, you look great!" but, I was depressed when I undressed. On 8/23/12, I went to phrase 2. I had SmartLipo. I'm still bruised and swollen, but I know I will be pleased after I heal up. I will let everyone know as I progress. Good luck to all who are about to start this journey.....it is SO worth it. Stay prayerful.

Hi everyone. I had my sleeve 12/13/11. I've lost 75 poundsS. I had a lot of pockets of fat that hanged from my back my sides and my tummy. Even though I'm down to a size 10 from a 22' date=' I became depressed when I undressed. I tried everything to firm up and burn that fat. I got up to 5 miles 5 days on the tracks. I got a lot of "oh my God, you look great!" but, I was depressed when I undressed. On 8/23/12, I went to phrase 2. I had SmartLipo. I'm still bruised and swollen, but I know I will be pleased after I heal up. I will let everyone know as I progress. Good luck to all who are about to start this journey.....it is SO worth it. Stay prayerful.[/quote']

Do you feel you made the wrong decision ?

Hi...my date is also 12/3... Im in NJ... Im anxious' date=' excited, and nervous all at the same time.[/quote']

I'm the same...but ready for the transformation.

Start I had surgery July 18 still in hospital got a leak that won't heal! I wish I never got my surgery been miserable ever since!

46 days so far in the hospital!

Start I had surgery July 18 still in hospital got a leak that won't heal! I wish I never got my surgery been miserable ever since!

I am so sorry this has happened to you. Is there a reason why the leak won't heal? I heard that if this type of the thing happened that the next step would be gastric bypass.

I'll keep u in my prayers

We need to pray for healing. I pray this leak is healed in Jesus Name that more weapons form against you prosper. Lay your hands on the area bless some lotion or Vaseline & never say it won't heal speak it into existence that it's healed!!! I'll be praying until you are healed

neek41

Yes HoneyBee we will pray for you sis.

surgery date 12/3/12 with Dr Goreki NY

Honey Bee...I am very sorry that you are experiencing this. I will pray for your healing, a speedy recovery and full restoration. You will get through this. Please keep us informed on your progress.

Honeybee... I will be praying for healing and 100% restoration God is in control

Honeybee I'm praying for you. Praying that GOD will heal you. I'm so sorry you are going through this, trust and believe GOD will pull you through.