Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Waiting on Onederland!

OMG! I have been teetering between 200 and 201 for over a week now. Really wanted to hit Onederland by tomorrow morning but this morning was at 200.5 once again. I know it will happen eventually but I really wanted to start the year out under 200. Anyone have any tricks up their sleeves? It's more just the psychological thing of getting under 200 for the New Year :-)

Well, we're already here... so I would say don't stress because that will keep your weight crazy. Other than that I usually bump up my calories a bit and drink plenty of Water. However I don't know how much help that would be in less than a day.

So... just don't think about it for the rest of the day, go about it normally and see what tomorrow brings. :D Be proud of how far you've come already. Don't let the scale determine your success, especially if it's only one day.

Happy New Year!!!

Girrrrl, I've been 166 for almost a week now. I was hoping to get to 164 by tomorrow (1 day left), but you know I think we made our goal...the human head weighs 8 lbs. right???? so we did it yayyyyy! LOL!

OMG! I have been teetering between 200 and 201 for over a week now. Really wanted to hit Onederland by tomorrow morning but this morning was at 200.5 once again. I know it will happen eventually but I really wanted to start the year out under 200. Anyone have any tricks up their sleeves? It's more just the psychological thing of getting under 200 for the New Year :-)

OMG OMG me TOO!!!!!!!!!! I could scream! 202.1, 201,200.8 AND today 200.1 ! I mean REALLY! Is there a scale god messing with us???? When I firmly see 199 or lower :) I am going to do a happy dance since I have not weigh under that since high school so many years ago!

Maybe we will wake up tomorrow and get a NEW YEARS present of 197 !!!!! I am doing a little more wii fit than usual tonight.

Perhaps a good ole fashioned poo would help.... lol

Sorry, couldn't resist xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Perhaps a good ole fashioned poo would help.... lol

Sorry, couldn't resist xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Aha!!! LOL -- Hey Pam, Dieters Tea tonight... you will get to onederland, promise!!! Haaaa!!

I can't wait to hit onderland!! That has to be frustrating to be so close and just teeter on the edge of that cliff! I know you will do it any day!!!!!

So I had to totaly laugh at myself! I was 199.5 yesterday morning and got so excited! Only to see the scale back at 200 this morning. It was totally a psychological thing for me to start out the New Year below 200 - and I did, so now I can just get on with what I need to do to get to my goal. A huge thanks to everyone for your great support, as always! I love it that we have a place to come where everyone "gets it"!

Let kick some a$$ in 2011!

So I had to totaly laugh at myself! I was 199.5 yesterday morning and got so excited! Only to see the scale back at 200 this morning. It was totally a psychological thing for me to start out the New Year below 200 - and I did, so now I can just get on with what I need to do to get to my goal. A huge thanks to everyone for your great support, as always! I love it that we have a place to come where everyone "gets it"!

Let kick some a$$ in 2011!

Yay Congrats!!!! :D

I feel ya! I was hoping I might be in Onederland by the new year but alas, just THIS close! LOL I was 200.8 this morning but I am happy with that because I know I am still so early out (7 weeks) that I will continue to lose a lot more!!

Congrats on your loss!!!