Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I hit my goal I'm going to...

So, I'm not sleeved yet, but I'm definitely looking to the future. I've got big plan that when I hit my goal weight I'm going somewhere tropical and beachy... Say Tahiti or somewhere along those lines. Of course, I'm also picturing a hot Latino man on the beach with me:lol:... Hey a girls gotta dream. I'm curious what other people's big plans are for when they hit their goal weights.

Krista

When I hit goal, I'm going to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming...

Then, I'll go on a super huge shopping spree!!! I'm literally going to shop till I drop. I'm already saving $$$ in my mad money account, and collecting lots of gift cards, and they will wait right along with me. ;-)

Good luck with the Latino man. They are very special... I know that for a fact. Haaa!!!

Buy dress pants....I've avoided buying things that can't be tailored easily and cost a lot until I've maintained my weight for at least a month!

My boyfriend and I are going to Hawaii at the end of February, I should be around goal by then, so I guess that's one thing I'll be doing. I'm treating myself to some windsurfing lessons there!

Once I hit goal, Tummy Tuck and possibly a boob job for a reward. Other than that, I plan to save $50 a paycheck from surgery til I hit goal to put into a shopping spree account :)

Hopefully I will hit my goal by next summer...then I will taking some surfing lessons :)

Flirt with all the fat guys and the thin ones too.

Dress up extra special in a dress for when hubby and I go out

Go snowboarding

Go waterskiing

Cut my hair short

Let me update mine by adding that in addition to a fabulous beach vacation, I'm really looking forward to getting on the airplane and not worrying that I'll be too fat for the seat belt or that the person next to me will be sighing because they were seated next to me. I will be thrilled to wear shorts and not feel like I have the fattest legs on the planet and that everyone is staring. I'm also going to take some sort of sailing lessons... right now I'm afraid to get near the Water for fear that I'm so heavy I won't be able to swim, but man to I love the water. Also, and this is probably more important than the vacation or anything else, I'm really looking forward to going to work (children's librarian) and not having kids ask why I'm so big/fat. Innocent question from a young child, but humiliating to me especially when asked in front of coworkers or other adults. I can't wait to be sleeved! February can't get her soon enough.

I'm with lasajata!!!! defo gonna cry!!! been a long time coming.

Then, once the tears have dried ...!!

I am going to see Take That June 16th and I am hoping to be goal or very near goal by then... I have a mental idea of my outfit to see my fab five - Robbie in particular - a size 12 pair of Bench jeans and a 'fitted' tee-shirt saying 'Coops loves Robbie' ...lol x

I'm with lasajata!!!! defo gonna cry!!! been a long time coming.

Then, once the tears have dried ...!!

I am going to see Take That June 16th and I am hoping to be goal or very near goal by then... I have a mental idea of my outfit to see my fab five - Robbie in particular - a size 12 pair of Bench jeans and a 'fitted' tee-shirt saying 'Coops loves Robbie' ...lol x

OMG Coops you're so funny! I can already imagine you in those jeans and fitted t-shirt! saying Coops loves Robbie! :D

Hey Chilo.... you know it is all TRUE!!!!! I do actually love Robbie and need to look my best when I see him...lol xx