Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need to get serious about exercise, AGAIN.

Ok I started off with arm reps today. Then went on a bike ride (after bike ride hit the couch and when I got up, I was so dizzzzy, so out of shape :( ). Then went to Best Best and got a work out hip hop dance dvd. Thank GOD it's only 10 minutes each session (has 5 total, only did one)...the great news is I did it all with my daughter sniff, sniff, the bad news is I CAN'T sleep NOW hahahahahahha! My body MUST be in SHOCK!!! I started off late today, but I wanted to start today and not wait until tomorrow. I will start at 6am tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great week this week!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

WOOT WOOT Sleeve4Me Great Job ! ! !

I did a 30 minute mini-workout. I did leg lifts, standing crunches, squats, lunges, skull crushers and biceps reps. I did a few moves from the Hip Hop abs that I have memorized because I sent my DVD set to my bestie in Virginia. I feel so fabulous, and ran the vacuum in the living room all before 7:45am ! ! ! Now to tackle the laundry. . .

Day 1 down ! ! ! Plus, I found on FitTV a 30 minute cardio workout that starts at 7am, and will probably do that one on my cardio day later in the week.

My calves and thighs are screaming at me.

coffee and Breakfast time ! ! !

I shoveled snow for about 35min this morning, had to get out my very steep frozen driveway to have my 3-month labs taken. So fasting overnight...then 35 min cardio/arms...then 2 hour drive to travel 9 miles to the lab, turned into a major headache and hunger.

I've been home for about 2 hours now, coffeed up, eaten, read the paper, ibuprofen.....still have the headache. angry.gif

Nap time!

Count Me In!

I've been spending some time on my eliptical, going to Water aerobics twice a week and doing some Zumba at home. Still, I'm lacking motivation in a major way.

Saturday, I started with a personal trainer and will meet with her once per week, and I signed up for a gym membership and my plan is to go at least 3x per week. Since I won't make it to Water aerobics tonight, I'm going to commit to doing Zumba for at least 30 minutes and then I'll spend some time on the elliptical while i catch up on my TV shows.

Let's Go!

Yayyy!!! I sooo needed this. I read the whole thing then thought... I better get my big booty out there and do my walk!! I did it, so - THANK YOU! I tried to start a thread like this awhile back, but I just couldn't keep up with it so it died. Which is fine! New beginnings always keep me fired up more than old failed attempts. :lol:

I have to have a serious routine to get anything done. I'm not the type that just says "hey I better do my workout". I will only do it regularly if I have it written down somewhere yelling at me. I started a new workout routine for the end of this month and for next month. I did most of it last week but not all. I'll get with it!! I'm still doing better than I was 2 weeks ago even.

I really like to make sure I'm doing AT LEAST an hour a day 6 days per week. Alternating what I'm doing helps most the recovery of my body, except walking. I can workout forever but if I'm not walking, I'm not losing. Why not? WHO THE HECK KNOWS??? It is what it is though, and I'm doing my walks for sure this week!

Good luck to everyone! You CAN do this!!!

BTW, I pinned this for easy finding in the future.

I'm set for the next 2 weeks as far as exercise goes - I've got an unlimited bootcamp pass at a gym a few blocks from my house. My boyfriend and I are going this evening. Tomorrow I'm just going to take a day off from exercise, and on Wednesday I have a 1.5-hour ballet class. And then Thursday and Saturday we'll hit the bootcamp circuit again! Friday's off - this bootcamp is too hard to do 2 days in a row.

45 minutes on the stairclimber! 315 calories burned. Feels good to break the a*s to recliner habit.

Tomorrow same thing, plus some strength training is on my agenda!

I DID IT... I made it through my first class tonight. It seem to be alot easier then a few years ago, humm coud it be, because I'm 60 lbs lighter. I went to the Beginner class, for people who have not worked out in a while, and if that instructor did anymore lunges, I thought I may have to kickbox her. lol So tomorrow, I had all intentions of going, but my mom is out of town, and my dad is big baby, and is insisting on my daughter and I joining him for dinner. I may try and get up in the morning, but I'm not holding my breath. If all else fails, I will go walk on the treadmill during lunch tomorrow, and pray I do not get to sweatty. One day down, I'm so proud of myself, and everyone else, that actually worked out today. Hopefully I will be able to post something tomorrow.

WOOHOO I'm so proud of us ! ! ! Thanks for joining me. . .

My plan for tomorrow is to do 75 standup crunches, 50 leg lifts (each leg), and do some really focused leg exercises. I think I donated my weighted ball so I'm in the market for another one. I pulled the 5, 8 and 10 pound dumbbells out of the garage, and started with 5s today, definitely bumping up to the 8s tomorrow because the 5s weren't enough.

My plan for tomorrow is to do 75 standup crunches, 50 leg lifts (each leg), and do some really focused leg exercises. I think I donated my weighted ball so I'm in the market for another one. I pulled the 5, 8 and 10 pound dumbbells out of the garage, and started with 5s today, definitely bumping up to the 8s tomorrow because the 5s weren't enough.

OK ladies- I exercised the past two mornings since joining the motivation train. It also helped that I bought myself some nice exercise clothes, which I couldn't fit into

before my sleeve!!

Who remembers the song "Chicken Fat"? It starts."Push ups every morning.."