Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Was Your Gastric Sleeve Surgeon

Dr. Ryan Heider, The Center for Surgical Weight Loss at Lake Norman Mooresville NC... UN - FREAKIN - BELIEVABLE! Great doctor... Highly skilled Great results!

I am getting the sleeve done with him July 27! I am very excited and anxious.

Mine for my band and my revision to sleeve was Dr. Matthew Martin and I had the surgery done at Wesley Long Hospital.

I used Dr. Carl Lowe in Charlotte, NC he is with Carolina Surgical. He is by far the greatest surgeon alive. His bedside manners as well as him being a faith filled Christian. Prior to surgery he allowed me to pray with him. Follow up care has been amazing.

Dr. Lowe set real expectation for me, I was sleeved on 1/30/15 HW 268 SW 251 CW 201.. Goal weight 155 should be reached by 12/31/15

Dr Strickland, Riverside Surgical Columbia SC. Hospital: Lexington Medical Center. Nothing but good things to say about both during surgery and post op. Now pre op seems admin staff couldn't communicate between each other or or with me at times. Didn't feel too much bond with them or nutritionist. There is a new nutrionist since my surgery and she seems much better. They offer monthly support groups even to people who didn't have their surgery with them.

I used Dr. Carl Lowe in Charlotte, NC he is with Carolina Surgical. He is by far the greatest surgeon alive. His bedside manners as well as him being a faith filled Christian. Prior to surgery he allowed me to pray with him. Follow up care has been amazing.

Dr. Lowe set real expectation for me, I was sleeved on 1/30/15 HW 268 SW 251 CW 201.. Goal weight 155 should be reached by 12/31/15

Your stats sound like mine

My surgery is on the 27th with Dr hieder.. I started my 2 week liquid diet on Monday and I'm already down 5 lbs.

Hw:268 cw: 251 Gw:150

I had the gastric sleeve at University of Virginia, Charlottesville ,VA . By

Dr.Bruce Schirmer. I went in for my surgery on July 27,2015 and was discharged the next day July 28,2015.

Dr.Schirmer is a excellent doctor, his staff is excellent and so is the hospital staff. I have had no pain or nausea.

I am so thankful I was sent to Dr.Bruce Schirmer. Thank you Dr.Schirmer!!!!!!!

I'll be having the sleeve done by Dr. Matthew Fitzer who is at Reston Hospital in Reston, VA.

Dr.Justin Rosenberger. Surgery done at Osteopathic Hospital in Harrisburg,Pa

I'm scheduled with Dr R for my sleeve in just over two weeks from now (10/5) at the same hospital. I know this is an older post but I'd be curious to hear about your experience. :)

I'm trying to choose between Dr Mir Ali and Dr Peter Laport both at fountain valley. I can get in a month sooner with Dr Ali (leaning that way unless I hear otherwise).

Input anyone?

My surgeon was Dr. Sergey Lyass at Oband Medical Group/MiVip medical group. I was sleeved on 10/14 at the Las Vegas Regional Surgery Center (which is AMaZing).

I only saw Dr. Lyass 2 times during the entire 7 month process and did not see him at my 1 week follow-up. He seems nice and has great credentials, but I felt less than informed. ALL of what I know I found on the internet. This place is very affordable (My out of pocket was nearly $0 for the entire process). Great place if you want a "do it on your own" kind of experience. Overall, I had a decent experience.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Dr. Ozanan Meireles at Massachusetts General Hospital. I had to go through their Weight Center but it was well worth it.