Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

15 weeks post op! With PICTURES!!!!

Hello fellow sleevers!! It has been forever since I have updated! I've been so busy with my move to Houston, midterms and finals are coming soon!!!

I am now 15 weeks post op and it has been a struggle! Especially with avoiding the so-called "freshman 15"!!! I have made progress but I'm still learning my limitations as far as eating.

--I also have some personal problems with my weight loss...for every 2 people that compliment me there's 3 people saying things like "omg your neck is long" "wow eat a burger and stop losing" "are you on drugs" and to be honest it hurts because I have always suffered from low self-esteem and now I'm getting those kind of remarks:( I just feel so bad some days and great other days. Did someone else have these problems with their peer's comments??

As far as my weight I'm going to the on campus gym 4 times a week and i am 36 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY GOAL OMG!!!!!

Here are some pictures!!

post-38693-13813667771145_thumb.jpg

Before: weighing 241

post-38693-13813667771465_thumb.jpg

During the liquid diet before: 237

post-38693-13813667771743_thumb.jpg

15 Weeks Post Op 190lbs!!!

Sideview at 190 15 weeks post op

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!! :-)

post-3390-13813656006989_thumb.jpg

post-3390-13813656007526_thumb.jpg

post-3390-13813656007965_thumb.jpg

post-3390-13813656008229_thumb.jpg

If I looked like that at 190 pounds, I would have already stopped!!!! You look AWESOME!!!!

Edit - Do this for YOU and you only. Let them have their petty comments. You and your surgeon know what is a healthy weight for you. Would they be qualified to tell you what your sugar levels should be or when to remove a cast if you broke your leg? Just smile, say thank you, and go on with your life. It will drive the petty ones crazy! ;)

Forget the people telling you to eat a burger you've just inspired someone who has yet to have the procedure so that's one person I think matters more, as for the drugs....insurance doesn't cover(LOL). Keep up the god work you are on your way to the top thanks for the pics I love to see people who are proud and brave!!!

Let me guess most of the negative comments are from other women. We can be so petty at times. You look great!!! Don't let the negative nellies of the world discourage your great achievement!

Hey, you look amazing; healthy, fit and happy!

IGNORE those negative comments... probably jealous!!! Keep up the good work! x

You look wonderful!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

And look at how big that yellow belt is on your tiny waist! WOO HOO!

WOW!!! You look fabulous, keep it up, Don't let the turkeys get you down, they're just jealous!

People always put down others to make themselves feel better. They have low self esteem and need to bring others down with their negative comments. I would suggest trying to not listen to what others say and truly know that you look beautiful inside and out. I know it is hard to ignore the comments but try to push it aside and not let them rule how you feel. Only you can let them make you feel bad. So keep your head up and push the negative comments out and just remember that you are doing great and will continue until you feel you have achieved the goal that you want.

Lily

You look AWE SOME :)!!! Congrats!!!

Wow only 15 weeks and look at you. You look GREAT! Keep doing what youre doing and keep working on making yourself happy.

People who are used to seeing us BIG are kind of weirded out when we're not so big anymore... even if we're not even at a healthy weight yet. I tell them that, and then ask them if they saw me as a total stranger on the street, would their first thought be that I was too skinny -- or that I looked great -- or even that "She'd look great if she lost 20 pounds..."??

That usually puts things into perspective. That, or telling them that I carry it well, but I still have ___ pounds more to drop before I'm at a medically healthy weight/BMI. Shuts them up quick. :D

[edit] And btw... you're looking great!! And very pretty to boot!