Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That is amazing, you look really great and very well.

Jane x

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your success story with us!

Thanks for all of the nice compliments.

The surgery has changed my life. I am active and way more productive. I have recently changed jobs and my weight loss has even made me more marketable. I am able to hike, bike ride, hunt and even ski. I exercise as much as possible and do my best to keep it fun. I have an 8, almost nine year old daughter and we exercise together. Last March we even won a father daughter ski race medal!

I eat normal meals just a lot smaller then before. I pay attention to the rules, I never eat and drink at the same time, I eat Proteins, then veggies and then carbs only if I have any room left. I still enjoy eating and I try not to feel deprived. I do not eat much fried foods because they don't sit well in my stomach. I was never much of a sweets person but I do occasionally have a little ice cream with my family. I weigh myself once a week and adjust my calories and exercise accordingly. I have not actually had an issue with my weight going up.

I also go to the monthly support group in my area. I think that is a big help.

What a result... back of the net or what... well done and congratulations on your remarkable achievement!!!

you look great! congratulations on your success. remember the VSG is only a tool. You did the work and it has paid off!

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME :)

I am 14 months out and 182 pounds down.

post-574-13813655972056_thumb.jpgThis is my one year picture 176 pounds down : )

post-574-13813655971763_thumb.jpg Before!

WOW!! Way to rock it! You are an inspiration!

You look like a different person! Congrats on such awesome success. It's great to read your posts about you and your daughter doing fun things together. I hope I can say the same soon. Way to go!

You look fabulous! We love hearing from people like you who are a ways out and have been so successful! I am so happy that I have made this decision for myself and can't wait until I am 3 lbs from MY goal! Amazing job!

You're amazing ! ! ! I remember when you first joined, and started your journey. . . I'm super proud of your progress, and love hearing all of your successes! ! !

What you have accomplished is AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing. I showed your pics to my hubby and he just said "WOOOOWWW!!!" Neither of us can believe you did all of that in a year!