Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The stall broke (again)!

No, this isn't a post about how a bathroom fixture couldn't hold my weight.

My stall in the 260's finally broke. I had just about despaired of ever breaking into the 250's, and then I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 258.1. That's just over 70 pounds lost from my starting weight.

It's not as fast as I want, but it's still coming off! At this rate, by the time I take my Hawaii vacation in February or March, I should be into the 230's! Swimsuit pictures FOR EVERYONE!

Good stuff, It seems all my weight loss now happens in chunks with stalls in between. I have tried to just ignore the stalls now as they seem to be part of the process, but I love the days where all of the sudden weight falls off again. Keep it up, it will all happen in time.

No, this isn't a post about how a bathroom fixture couldn't hold my weight.

My stall in the 260's finally broke. I had just about despaired of ever breaking into the 250's, and then I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 258.1. That's just over 70 pounds lost from my starting weight.

It's not as fast as I want, but it's still coming off! At this rate, by the time I take my Hawaii vacation in February or March, I should be into the 230's! Swimsuit pictures FOR EVERYONE!

Way to go!

Hooray!! You give me hope because I am in the 260s and my body doesn't want to let go -- go go damn you stupid pounds!! :lol: Anyway, hooray for you and can't wait to see the pics!

Way to go!! I'm battling the 260s of doom right now, too. I'm guessing 260 looks much better on you than it does me. Glad to see there's hope! Congrats on your loss!

Thanks for sharing!! You gave comfort to my hubby - his date was 6/3/10 and he is at about 66 lbs lost right now. He started at 340 lbs and he has been stalled in the 270's for 5 weeks or so. Sort of a simillar situation. He was happy to see your post. I told him I know from a lot of your posts that you exercise, eat right, do what you gotta do... so it helped him to know he is not alone and he's not doing things wrong :) Thanks!!