Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi there!!! are there really gay people here?!?!?!?

It annoys me that the word q uee r is blanked out like it's a swear word.

Lol..well, guess its usually used in a derogatory manner, but since we use it now as a part of LBGTQ..kinda loses its sting. I wouldn't say you've lost your membership card lol. It IS l B gt. I would say u still fit that, just maybe inactive. You found the one you wanted ; ) amazing that a community that begs acceptance can be so judgmental. Nice to meet u btw.

Well dang behead u got BLEEPED ;) tooooo funny!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hello! Just came across this thread tonight. No, I'm not gay, BUT I just so happen to love everybody!!! Regardless of orientation, religion, race or nationality--we're all living on this green Earth! I wish you well on your journey & I look forward to your updates! :D

I'm gay and 20 months out. -140#I am a bear which makes me wonder where I will fit in the community! rd

hello everyone, I am Leah I live with my wife of 8 years and my 18 y/o son from my 14 year hetrosexual marriage (husband passed away). I haven't had my surgery yet nor do I have my date but I have spoke to the surgeon and psychologist and I am waiting on the initial approval from my ins so I can begin my 10 week metabolic syndrom program they require. Hoping to loose 180 lbs and be in wonderland by next year this time. I am currently 324 w/o clothes so I know that is a big HOPE but you always have to dream right. Can't wait to hear all of your stories and learn more about you all!!!!!

Hi everyone, anyone still around?

I'm going to Tijuana May 22nd and am excited and terrified. Has anyone here gone to Mexico?

:D

Hi. Yep. Still around. I haven't been sleeved yet bit have begun the process with Ins. I have chosen Dr. Garcia though if things don't work out.

Hi everyone, anyone still around?

I'm going to Tijuana May 22nd and am excited and terrified. Has anyone here gone to Mexico?

:D

Hi! I'm going to Tijuana from May 23-29 to have gastric sleeve with Dr. Garcia. Who are you having surgery with?

Im seeing a doc here in the states, if I get Insurance approval. If not, I will save for Dr. Garcia.

Sleeved in July 2010 - down 140 pounds. It gave me the courage to get back into dating after 5+ years alone - and just last week I moved in with my boyfriend here in Jacksonville. Best decision I ever made.

Thats awesome Go Kart! You've done great. I hope it will give me the confidence to get out and socialize again. Dating might be cool too lol

just got my approval letter today and I am scheduled for May 21!!!! I am soo excited. but I have a question. My wife and I already have a condo booked in Florida for week of 27, I will be traveling 4 days after surgery. Is that a bad thing? I will bring pillow, pain meds and just be riding not driving or lifting. I should be okay right????

Beach Congrats!! So jealous lol but so very happy for you!!! Ill get there. I would talk to your doc, but Im sure a few ppl here will chime in. Im preop, but it sounds like most ppl did well. Alot go shopping and of course fly after the surgeries in mexico. I've heard a few speak of soreness and nausea..but Everyone is different.