Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rating protein powders

@ jrsmanatee - you want Protein Shakes, not Meal Replacements, those are for people who need the calories, not necessarily the Protein. Protein shakes are specifically high protein, low carb, and reasonably low calorie.

just had Ultimate nutritions Iso Cool vanilla you can add that to the horribles JESUUUSSSSS i rather drink dirt on ice dnt care bout wasting mony but will buy another brand ASAP probably give this one away probably move on either to Isopure or MusclePharm

have you tried mucle milk? I love muscle milk light

nope i havent but then again i do use Water instead of milk for the protien powedr goin to have to try milk if not the muscle milk

Yeah muscle milk is good, I especially like their mocha latte or their lite vanilla with a spash of chai Syrup.< /p>

I have been using Smart Protein by Complete Nutrition in Vanilla and mixing it with 4oz Water and 4oz coconut milk and its wonderful. I haven't seen it mentioned here though?

I've not seen anyone mention smart Protein at complete nutrition. My dr referred me to use it because its so low in sugar and sodium. I mix it with 4 oz Water and 4oz vanilla coconut milk and its awesome!

Never heard of it Brandy, sounds great! I just started using True Athlete and it is the BEST Protein powder I HAVE HAD IN THREE YEARS as a sleever! I got the vanilla and it is filling, rich, no additives, awesome!

I will never shop GNC, or the Bariatric sites stuff is marked up too high it's outrageous. GoD this list is long I'm told to get 90 grams a day and Isopure has always done it for me $50 right to my door from Amazon 21 50 G Protein serving hard to beat. These watered down things have 12 grams so I need 8 shakes a day this way I do 2 day day get 100 grams (the extra can't hurt)

I just finished a Jay Robb orange...like a creamsicle. I also like the pina colada flavor, but not as good.

My all time favorite is Chocorite - Peanut Butter & chocolate and also the Cappuccino - very good.

Click is also good for an iced coffee experience. I tried java pro but that is really a strong coffee flavor, even when I only use half, and not whey Protein. I have been combining one scoop with a scoop of vanilla Isopure, that is OK until I use it up.

Also, I really like Matrix strawberry cream.

I go to costco and buy the Muscle Pharm Combat Protein Pwdr, in the Cookies and Cream Flavor its awesome with Water otherwise it gets way to sweet for me. It has 25 grams of protein and 5 Total Carbohydrates and 140 calories per one scoop. So mixing a scoop and a half with 18oz of water 3x a day is a great way to get your protein and water in at the same time. :)

Unjury unflavored is my go-to, but I'm going to start trying others as well.

I have to say, I'm sticking with my Ensure High Protein (now Ensure Active) 25g protein and it's ready made in individual to go bottles. So easy to take with me when I travel or just to grab and go every morning. And, they taste good!! I watch for sales in grocery stores and CVS, so I keep a nice stock of them at home. Walmart seems to be cheapest place though. They are honestly the only Protein Shakes I like and a year and a half later I'm still enjoying one every morning.

I didn't know that Jay Robb makes a pb/chocolate . I will have to look for it.

I could not find PVL whey Gourmet or my Gaspari Myofusion pb/choc. They have both apparently been taken off the market.

I had to order Optimum Nutrition PB/choc . I will let everyone know if it's not good. If it's not, I'll try the Jay Robb.

I just have to say, I tried my first unjury Protein mix - the strawberry Sorbet - and I really like it. I have tried so many (Jay Robb, 365, Nutracore just to name a few), and while I can get them down for the first day or two, it doesn't take long before I wretch at the thought of them. I have found that after my sleeve, not only do I not like that taste of artificial sweeteners (which I never did), but I just can't tolerate them. I was so leary of yet another Protein powder that I received my starter pack shipment from Unjury 4 days ago and just now convinced myself to try one. I squeezed a bit of fresh lemon juice into 8 oz of cold Water in my shaker cup, added the Protein Powder - and it really is great! Now we shall see what the other flavors are like . . .