Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need to recognize my success thus far!!!

Ok folks, I have been down because of this stall I am in but I have realized that I need to be happy with my success to this point and Celebrate it so here is a progress picture. I am 5 months post-op as of yesterday.

picture.php?albumid=508&pictureid=2672&thumb=1

I have lost 46 pounds since surgery and still want to lose 25 more to get to my ideal weight. I will try to be patient a little longer with this stall, I truly hope things start moving again soon!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Angie,

You look beautiful and thin....you will get to your goal weight, I know you will.

I miss chatting with you, it's been a while!

Thank you! I miss you too! I need to get back on in the evenings... I have been dating someone for about 2 months so he has taken up some of my time in a good way!

Wow, look at you! 91 pounds gone! Girl that is so great, you have to feel awesome!

Let me know when you will be online in the chat room and I will make sure I come on as well.

Talk soon!

Angie,

It has been waaaaaaay to long, but I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your nights! You have done an amazing job, your body will let go of those last pounds, but don't compare your speed to those who had way higher BMI's it will never be the same (that being said, my weight loss is slowing down and it is frustrating!) You are a beauty and deserve all the best. Good for you for continuing to fight the good fight and I am so glad to hear there is a new fella in your life. You deserve to be treated well. Take care!

Anna

Aww boo I can't see your pics! Grats on your progress though!

You've done amazingly well thus far, and you're right you should Celebrate all the victories ! ! ! You'll lose those last few pounds, and get to your goal weight. Just hang in there, don't give up on yourself or your sleeve.

You look gorgeous! ! !

Thank you... Tiff, I just keep remembering that you had to work hard to keep from losing anymore weight, I am just ready to be at goal. I am ready to stock my wardrobe and be finished (yeah right, I am addicted to shopping now!)... Bought some scarfs to wear today, used to never do that because it would add to much bulk to an already bulky body, now they look great!

DJ, I changed my privacy settings, maybe you can see it now...

Angie you look beautiful!! Celebrate the 46lbs that are no longer on your person. If you really want to feel the difference pick up a bag of cat food at the grocery story... those are usually between 25-30lbs... You have made an amazing change for your health!! Congratulations!! :thumbup:

Wow, you're looking hot.

Thank you. Of course I still see that my pants are tight around my legs, etc... We are so critical of our own bodies!!! But I guess it is a blessing to have it come off slowly now so that maybe, just maybe, my skin will tighten along the way. We shall see!

Well Ange,

you might be frustrated by that naughty stall... but don't be!!! You look amazing; healthy and happy... WELL DONE!!! x

I can see it now and WOW you look amazing!!!

Thank you! I miss you too! I need to get back on in the evenings... I have been dating someone for about 2 months so he has taken up some of my time in a good way!

Wow, look at you! 91 pounds gone! Girl that is so great, you have to feel awesome!

Let me know when you will be online in the chat room and I will make sure I come on as well.

Talk soon!

Ok, first Stacey, now you. I sure hope this dating thing rubs off on the rest of us single girls out here. B)

You're doing great, so be proud of yourself!