Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Closing in on 16 months post op

Wow, youre my inspiration!! You have done so well, thanks for sharing, I love your positive attitude and new look on life!! Congrats on your success!! And thanks for sharing all your common questions lol I always wonder what life will look like down the road :wink0:

Hi, Tiff!

I also don't get on this site much. You are looking fantastic. My left knee is all healed up but the right one is bone on bone --trying to avoid another knee replacement surgery for at least a year. I have lost 106 lbs now. I, too, do not worry in the least about food anymore, can eat what I want although I don't have much appitite for sweets or rice and bread. I did not get to start on the exercise kick until the last couple of months due to the kidney surgery and the knee surgery, but am in the gym about 3x a week for cardio. I am almost at 1 year post-op now, So much more healthier and thus more active, still run into people who don't recognize until they hear my voice which still pleases me to the max. I am hoping to lose about 40-50 more lbs and I do have sagging skin but I am 51 and had been obese for 45 years too. Glad to see you--will have to check out the book.

Edited by Norma
typos in spelling

Great Job!! Thank you so much for all that you do.

Hi Tiffy! Thanks for sharing! You are doing great and I'm so happy to hear about your life now and how much you are enjoying it. You inspired me and helped me a lot and now it's almost my turn. My surgery is Oct. 15th at UCLA. It's been a long road but will be well worth it I'm sure. Keep up the good work doll!

You look great!! You give so much of yourself to this forum and have been a blessing to us newbies, Thank you for that!! I went to the website and the jewelry is awesome!!!

Thanks for the update! I always enjoy seeing your posts. I can't tell you how helpful, inspiring, and educational they have been for a newbie like me. I can't see the pics but I'm going to take everyone else's word that you look great.

Wow, Tiff, you really are an inspiration -- I hope that I can follow in your wake and be as successful as you have been -- thank you so much for sharing your journey with us -- you don't realize how much it helps those of us who are still on the path! :)

I think you are so awesome. Thanks so much for your updates and encouragement!

Wow, wow, wow. You are such an amazing inspiration to everyone on this board. You are a wealth of information and have helped me so many times with your posts on here. Thanks for being there!