Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Adult Content XXX - Intimate problems

I thought about that...but hes paranoid about me getting pregnant...he just doesn't want it to happen. If I went off the pill I would have to lie to him and tell him I'm still taking it, and I'm not sure that's really something I want to do.

Don't stop taking the pill, rubbers are not a reliable source of birth control. You might want to switch to a different brand of BC, maybe a lower dose, like ortho nov. 777.

Maybe you could have sex in the morning instead of waiting until night time when your exhausted.

I've tried about 4 diffrent brands over the past 5 years and it always seems to be the same thing, and we get up at 6am every morning almost....I'm way to exhausted then as well as at night....

but i agree if you want something bad enough you have to make it a priority....i guess we just need to make it more of a priority...

Are your periods regular? Calendar and condoms would probably work. Just dont do 'it' during the time you're ovulating. You can also use ovulation tests.

I personally don't take birth control pills and don't think they are very healthy.

I agree with the morning thing... For me the morning is a slam dunk.

Men as a rule are already ready if you know what I mean.

LMAO..of COURSE they are ready....now...any tips for getting a woman ready in the morning??? It's all I can do to roll over and get outta bed and get my ass into the shower......

What about a pair of those remote control panties that DeLarla is always talking about?!? I'm sure you can somehow wire it into an alarm clock so at a certain time every morning it goes off and wakes you up to pleasure...

I know you are pretty young, but it sounds to me like you've got too much estrogen coursing around in that beautiful body of yours. Between losing weight (the body stores estrogen in fat, so when you lose, it gets releasaed into the body, that along with all the estrogen in the pill) Too much estrogen can pretty much SQUASH all romantic (ahem) feelings. I took the pill for a lot of years and got to be the same way, no sex drive AT ALL. Ungood.

If you really beileve this is a problem then I think you and your husband might look into alternative means of birth control. You both need to take responsibility together, as a couple, to find something that works for both.

One other brief thought...tho you are SO young, is to try reading "What your Dr may not tell you about premenopause". [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446615390/sr=8-3/qid=1149893290/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-9914041-0585619?%5Fencoding=UTF8]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446615390/sr=8-3/qid=1149893290/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-9914041-0585619?%5Fencoding=UTF8[/ame] I say this because I'm reading it now and it addresses a lot of this kind of stuff and also in one so young as you. Give it a try? You perhaps need to understand a bit more about how the body works and with that information can make good choices.

Hang in there...a 25 year old should have a nice sex drive. It's all those hormones running around in there!

There are several things you can do. You can make having sex an event instead of a chore or obligatory satisfaction. Get some candles, set them up, run a bath and put rose petals in it, then give him a bath. You can do the same in the shower only no rose petals. LOL!!

Give each other a sensual massage. Foreplay is something that is sensual and enjoyable not something to be rushed. And ladies we women take longer to get "in the mood", whereas men just have to see something that has a vagina and they are aroused and locked and loaded.

Explain to him that you need carressing and teasing to the point of no return. And let me tell you ladies the "M" zone for men will drive him nutz.

Wait let me find that article about the "M" zone and I will post it here. It is his lower thighs are the two Sides of the M, the two V shaped of the M is his inner groin area and the tip of the V is his Penis. You start massaging in the lower thighs and work your way into the Tip of the V and man will he be in ecstasy. Try it.

Men love to be massaged although most won't admit it. They attribute it to something sexual. So of course they get aroused.

I get aroused when John massages me. There is just something about having a man's hands knead your muscles that turns me on. LOL!!

Hey K@t, I'm 25 also, and I TOTALLY feel your pain. I feel the same way. I'd like to go off the pill as well, but I wouldn't feel safe enough with just a condom, and Depo did the same thing to me, but worse. The IUD freaks me out, so I just don't know what else to do.

:hug:

Mandi