Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

sharing my little succes with you

Hi gang, long time no see lol!

Just a minute of your time!....I want to share my story with you! I have been sleeved on april 9 2010....5 months ago! i am now 108 pounds down...at 176 pounds! I am so happy of my decision! I am more active and healthier than ever And you know what?....my sex-appeal is back lol. The only bad thing about that....I spend half of my paycheck for buying new clothes hihihi ! That's very bad....ask my boyfriend lol!

For those who didn't know that I am a frenchie....sorry fot the mistakes lol! I hope you will undersrand what I am saying!:)

Wow that is some amazing results. Great job.

Just a minute of your time!....I want to share my story with you! I have been sleeved on april 9 2010....5 months ago! i am now 108 pounds down...at 176 pounds! I am so happy of my decision! I am more active and healthier than ever And you know what?....my sex-appeal is back lol. The only bad thing about that....I spend half of my paycheck for buying new clothes hihihi ! That's very bad....ask my boyfriend lol!

For those who didn't know that I am a frenchie....sorry fot the mistakes lol! I hope you will undersrand what I am saying!:thumbup:

YOU GO GIRL! Whoo hoo!

Great job! Keep up the great work. You are so incredibly close to goal!

~Cheri

it's a great success!!! you have done well, and you are doing well too!!! congrats on your weightloss, there will be more, just wait and see.:thumbup:

I'm impressed. That's incredible.:thumbup: Great job working that sleeve. How much Protein, carbs, calories a day are you consuming? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Deb

Congratulations!!! :) You are very easy to understand so no worries.. we aren't the grammar or spelling police haha.

For those who didn't know that I am a frenchie....sorry fot the mistakes lol! I hope you will undersrand what I am saying!:scared0:

Lol! Thanks for sharing your success story. I was sleeved on 8/16/10 and have lost a total of 28lbs so far. I am very eager to continue loosing. What do you contribute your rapid weight loss too? Just eating less or have you actually worked out to help accelerate the loss? What is your basic eating plan like per day? Like your ideal Breakfast, lunch, dinner? I am sorry for all the questions but I am so new that I get confused. I haven't worked out yet because I am not 6 weeks yet, but I want to if it will make me loose quicker. :crying:

Bravo Bravo!!! C'est super!!! c'est assez incroyable non..tant de poids en si peu de temps! F?licitations!

? mon tour la semaine prochaine!!!

bonne continuation pour cette nouvelle vie!!!

For those who didn't know that I am a frenchie....sorry fot the mistakes lol! I hope you will undersrand what I am saying!:001_tongue:

Good for YOU!!!!! You are doing fabulous! Keep up the great work. . . and don't worry about your spelling, most of us here can't spell worth a poo either! So being French has nothing to do with it!:confused1:

It's stories like these that keep me fighting to get the surgery. Some days I just want to give up. I have never stuck any "diet" out for 9 months. Thanks for sharing the joy.

Good for you.... Amazing amount of weight to loose. I know what you mean about the sex appeal comming back. Mine is just starting to resurface (it feels great)

by the way.... your english is great!!!!

stacey