Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Syntha-6 (sharing)

Protein powder. I bought the strawberry Milkshake. The taste is wonderful just like real strawberries (milkshake). I bought from Lindberg Nutrition here in So Cal. There are two locations. For 28 days of 2 scoops for men and women 1 scoop may last longer for just one scoop a day. I use two to get 44g of Protein.

I love the Lean Dessert and Syntha 6 too.... the Caramel Latte Syntha 6 is lush - and I've just ordered the vanilla one and the Moccahino too.

on the Lean Dessert front I was disappointed with the chocolate Coconut as it wasn't very coconutty at all, but the fav was the Cinnamon one... very nice indeed!!

I will have to try Caramel Latte. My husband says I should stick with the same flavor I always buy. But if the Caramel Latte is true to taste like the strawberry Milkshake, I will surely buy my next visit to Lindberg Nutrition.

I love the Lean Dessert and Syntha 6 too.... the Caramel Latte Syntha 6 is lush - and I've just ordered the Vanilla one and the Moccahino too.

on the Lean Dessert front I was disappointed with the chocolate Coconut as it wasn't very coconutty at all, but the fav was the Cinnamon one... very nice indeed!!

If you like milky coffee then you'll love the latte..... I'm hoping my other flavours will get here in the next couple of days, then I'll be trying them out too.... so exciting to try new flavours!

Anyone tried the chocolate Peanut Butter one? I'm just not sure about the combination??

If you like milky coffee then you'll love the latte..... I'm hoping my other flavours will get here in the next couple of days, then I'll be trying them out too.... so exciting to try new flavours!

Anyone tried the chocolate Peanut Butter one? I'm just not sure about the combination??

I've tried the chocolate Peanut Butter and just ordered a new bottle. I like it. The Syntha-6 that I've tried have not been strong flavors and the peanut butter is pretty mild. I usually added a little peanut butter to kick it up a notch and add some extra Protein.

I had my delivery and they made a mistake so I got the strawberry instead of vanilla (which they will send on....). I found the strawberry very sweet indeed, the moccachino is ok, but my fav is still the caramel latte by far.

So happy to have found this post! I didn't order samples before surgery and since they started me on Carnation Instant Breakfast (no sugar added) at the hospital, that's what I continued with yesterday when I got home from the hospital. Just went over to the "Vitamin Shoppe" and picked up Syntha-6 in chocolate Peanut Butter. Really wanted the caramel latte, but they didn't have it.

Used hand blender to combine 1 scoop (22g protein) of the chocolate-peanut butter w/ 5 oz of milk and I'm in love. It's thick and creamy, tastes great and there is no nasty after-taste.

I was worried because lots of people have recommended Lite Muscle Milk and I did try that (single serving pre-mixed) a few days prior to my surgery and it was absolutely horrid! I thought "if this is what they're all going to taste like, I'm going to be in trouble!!!" So pleased that is not the situation!

Thank you for the recommendation!

You can get all the BSN Lean Dessert and I would imagine they carry the Syntha too at vitacost.com. They have very good prices and they only charge 4.99 for shipping.

I love the chocolate fudge pudding mixed with the banana pudding.< /span>

so I made the mistake of ordering the vanilla ice cream flavor without really analyzing the nutrition content...it's200 cals per scoop, 6g fat, 22g of Protein and 13 carbs per scoop! yikes! i want good taste but that's too much. i just bought a bag of cytosport muscle milk 100% whey from costco, 6 lbs for $30 so it was a great price. it's got 130 cals per scoop, 2g fat, 2g carbs and 27g protein per scoop. i've heard it tastes good and i'll put some instant coffee powder in it in the morning, so i'm happy :)