Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I know I'm pretty early to ask ,but is there anyone getting sleeved in November?

I'm traveling 7th Nov having surgery at the OOC with Dr Ortiz and then traveling back the 14th as he wants you to stay until the drain is out.

Hoping there are some others out there.

Yep, 1st November is my date (done in Stockholm, Sweden where I live). Curious about this drain you mention? I have not heard or read about any drain for the op I'm having done?! Why and where is this placed? :confused1:

I too am having my surgery in Nov, at OOC with Dr. Ortiz. I am doing my surgery week of Thanksgiving.. I have been on this site daily readying everything I can. I almost changed surgeons but decided to stick with Dr. Ortiz, he seems the most qualified. It is such a tough decision. I am ready to do it now , I hate having to wait. I love readying everyones post, there is sooooo much support on these forums its amazing.. Good luck and I hope to keep up with your success..

Yep, 1st November is my date (done in Stockholm, Sweden where I live). Curious about this drain you mention? I have not heard or read about any drain for the op I'm having done?! Why and where is this placed? :confused1:

The doctor's place a drain tube under the skin in the abdomen through one of the ports used for surgery, so any fluid/blood can exit the body. My doctor removed mine on day 3, I think as long as your not draining a ton of Fluid they can remove it rather quickly. The rest of the Fluid then is absorbed by your body.

I had one on each side of my stomach when I had a Tummy Tuck. I got those out around day 7.

:biggrin2:

Hi I know I'm pretty early to ask ,but is there anyone getting sleeved in November?

I'm traveling 7th Nov having surgery at the OOC with Dr Ortiz and then traveling back the 14th as he wants you to stay until the drain is out.

Hoping there are some others out there.

i am praying for tbe middle of november.

I too am having my surgery in Nov, at OOC with Dr. Ortiz. I am doing my surgery week of Thanksgiving.. I have been on this site daily readying everything I can. I almost changed surgeons but decided to stick with Dr. Ortiz, he seems the most qualified. It is such a tough decision. I am ready to do it now , I hate having to wait. I love readying everyones post, there is sooooo much support on these forums its amazing.. Good luck and I hope to keep up with your success..

Hi I am having my sleeve surgery the Friday before Thanksgiving. I will be in Tijuana with Dr. Lopez.< /p>

Let's update each other on how we are doing. We can encourage each other as well.

Good luck with everything!

AD

Cielle

Hey who are you doing your surgery with on the 22nd.. I am doing mine with Dr. Ortiz.. I sooo wish the next few months would fly by...

Hi,

I'm have my sleeve done by Dr. Jose Rodriguez in TJ, Mexico. Is anyone else going to him during that week?

KA

Hi,

I'm have my sleeve done by Dr. Jose Rodriguez in TJ, Mexico. Is anyone else going to him during that week?

KA

Hi there!

Im having mine done with Dr Rodriguez also Nov 23rd!!!

Ka you didnt put the week you are going?? What day are you going??

Lisa

Hi Lisa!

I was scheduled for Nov. 22, but I have changed it to Nov.29th.

I'm excited and nervous. Have you started a pre-op diet yet? I haven't but I will very soon.I have been eating like crazy lately.

Hi Lisa!

I was scheduled for Nov. 22, but I have changed it to Nov.29th.

I'm excited and nervous. Have you started a pre-op diet yet? I haven't but I will very soon.I have been eating like crazy lately.

Hi Ka,

Are you going to INT Hospital in TJ?

I have also been eating like mad!! I ate a big ice cream cone tonight, it was good!:cursing: I dont think I have to start my preop till 2 weeks before, When are you starting yours?

I am very nervous and still really worried about leaks and stuff.

I hope everything goes good for you as well.

I'm sure I will put on another 10 lbs befor I go on my diet.

Talk to you soon,

Lisa~