Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm on the Road to Onederland!! Who's with me?

I'm 199 yayyyyy :thumbup:

YIPPEEE!!! Sleeve gets first honors here! Congrats girlie!

Who's next??

:) :confused1: :confused1:

Congrats! You did it! I'm hopping on board too - haven't seen a 1 in front of my weight since 1990 or so - WOW - that's a long time - think I was 200 in 1995 for about 3 weeks - lol.:thumbup:

Welcome to the Onederland Caravan! We will do this!!

I have 13lbs to go... I hope the pre op diet takes me there .. And as for the sleeve.. My ultimate happiness will be when I see a 13_ for my weight!! .. I will probably cry that day!

Hello there fellow victorious valentine.

Nicolek here and i'm with you girl after I lost my band I gained all my weight back and I am have the sleeve 8th Nov. Can't wait to finally get my life on track again.

Good to see a familiar face.

Hello mum!!!!!!

Ya know... I really miss all the VV's... we seemed to all disappear right around the same time, huh? Well I'm super glad to see one of us over here, that is awesome! I'm getting sleeved on the 15th - and I'm so ready to just start over and get this going again.

Keep in touch! :cursing:) I want to know how you're doing. I'm positive this will be an excellent choice for us.

I have 13lbs to go... I hope the pre op diet takes me there .. And as for the sleeve.. My ultimate happiness will be when I see a 13_ for my weight!! .. I will probably cry that day!

Hi sleeve welcome! That would be great if the preop diet did get you there... let us know once you do! Weve got a party waiting for ya!

Thanks for sharing your story! I have never had a 1 in front of my weight since um... middle school!! I was easily 220 when I began high school. SO. It seems unobtainable... but I know I am on my way! I am now at 233 (started at 310 and had my surgery 5-20-10). My surgeon wants me to hit 199 by Jan 1st. I totally think I can do that! What a great way it would be to ring in the new year, right!! Not to mention it will be 1-1-11... a day full of 1's. That would be pretty special. :huh0: Although the odds of hitting the timing exactly are pretty small LOL. So if it happens early, hey I'll take it!! :)

Hi Christie!

I know you can do that for sure, that's only about 10 Lbs per month. Good luck and check in to let us all know how you're doing!

closer and closer, i can almost smell it... another pound off this week...but if one pound a week is all i can do then it is gonna take me two months to get to onederland... BUT as long as i get there...lol

Woo hoo ladies. I wanna go on the road trip to ONEDERLAND too. Count me in!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO ready.:):confused1:

Deb

Hey everyone! Time to resurrect this one!

I am less than 60 Lbs to getting there.... whooooot!!!!!!

Gettin' there!!

:biggrin0: :scared0: :laugh0:

Good move Diva.... I am 203... just 4lbs to go and it feels like it is taking forever!!!!!

Good move Diva.... I am 203... just 4lbs to go and it feels like it is taking forever!!!!!

Goooooooo COOOOOPS!!! Wow I know you can see just up ahead you are so close!!!!!!!!

Go girlie!!! :biggrin0:

I'm jumping on the onederland train myself! 7 pounds to go! Whoot! Whooooooot!

AniO