Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Warning ADULT content XXX (please don't look if you're easily offended)

This thread has made my day! Thanks for the laughs.

CandySmooch, you wrote "...sometimes I give it back to him." What do you mean?

NancyRN

P.S. Another great site for learning about sexuality and for great reviews of sex toys is www.talksexwithsue.com.

I'm actually surprised to hear so many women like to do "it" because I actually don't like to ...

Am I missing something? Is there some way to do it that makes it more enjoyable for me???

Oh yeah, you can learn to LOVE it believe me. I was lucky to have an experienced girlfriend give me some words of advice that changed my sex life about 20 years ago. I found her old letter (saved that gem for almost 2 decades!) and typed the salient text here for you.

HANG ON!!! (And ENJOY!).........

Should you find yourself in the coveted position of having an attractive gentleman’s dick in your mouth, make the dick your lover...get into the feeling of it on your lips, and around your lips, and inside your mouth. Play with it, and feel how it makes YOU feel to rub that perfectly smooth treat on the insides of your mouth, the insides of your cheeks, up between your teeth and lips, under your tongue, all around... really let yourself indulge in the oral sensitivity to which you might (?) be inclined. Don’t work on HIM, the guy; use his dick to work on YOU and the feelings you can release. Don’t be afraid to rub that slippery thing all around your face and under your chin, along your neck, along your eye lids and brow bone...Like IT, the dick, is your lover... like it is giving you a facial, a delightful little massage... keep putting it back in your mouth for lubrication and further tantalization... use your hands on the shaft with the end in your mouth... spread your fingers in a V, or make a ring and slip the shaft up and down there while “d’enda” is in your mouth or you are running your tongue up and down the shaft too. Just be sure to focus on what it feels like to YOU, and what it looks like to YOU, and how damn awesome it is to have a HARD dick at your command. Tease yourself with it... kind of mentally detach it from the guy ... It’s just you and the dick. You can do anything you want with it... Rub it on your titties... poke it into one or between them or under one or both.... Anything.

Trust me on this. The more interest you can build in the Cock, what you feel about IT, alone, and the sensations it can give you that aren’t powered by the guy , the more pure sexual fun you will have.. and the more he will be blown away and go insane. Hopefully slowly.

Of course, theres a time and a place for straight on sucking and heavy stroking, but really only if you want them to come, and still lots of play first, and often. Let yourself LOVE it. Don’t tell him, but recognize to your mind, in your heart, how much you WANT that dick in your life and make love to IT, the dick... Look at it, kiss it.... sigh to it, tease your mouth with it till you have to have it in your mouth, and believe me as you get into it, you will also get so wet that when he can’t stand it any more and throws you down on your back to pound you, he’ll freak out. So will you.

It’s all in the teasing, the enjoyment of the actual sensations in your mouth, in your hands, on your skin...you’ re really there... and really FEEL it. You can look up at him now and then so he can see the delight you are taking in YOUR dick... he’ll still think it’s his, and that’s just fine. The more you love it, the more you cherish it, the more it will please you. You can have an orgasm just by sucking his dick. Honest. Almost any time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay... Whose husband or boyfriend is going to get lucky tonight?

Arg!!

Not MINE since I don't HAVE one!!!

Life is soooooo unfair.

lol

Kare, that is a great letter!! I have tried to explain this to some girlfriends. I think some jsut don't get it.

As for tired old man's av...yeah...a bit fitting in this thread I have to say.

Kat, if it helps there are some other things that can help to make it more pleasant. If you want there are lotions and potions you can put on DH that make the skin taste good...so it is a real treat. And can I get an AMEN for pineapple, girls? Feed your man as much pineapple as you can get your hands on. It turns him into a candy factory. LOL

TOO FUNNY! Are you kidding me??? My husband would say "SORRY HUN" you're not getting the band, if I can never get the sucky, sucky again! LOL I also enjoy pleasing my husband. I wake him up at least once a week, before he goes to work.. just to make his day.

First I flash my 7.gif and then my fat 8.gif Then I get my b.gif and my toy 5.gif . I then start 9.gif and then SPLATT....4.gif After all this.. he best help me out and do me a favor 6.gif

Anyway, what a great question and thread. It's nice to see a :funnypost:

BTW, Vicks super strength cough drops or chloroseptic spray numbs the gag reflex deal.....................Kare, wow! Thats sooooo right on! So accurate. Gotta go ladies..................Ralph's has a sale on pineapples!!!

Kare, What a fabulous letter! I love your friend's attitude and advice. How lucky you are to have such a great friend. I''d love to know...does she have any more sexual advice you can share with us?

NancyRN

Okay, I just gotta chime in here...

I have read this thread over & over. I thought you all had lost a few marbles because you actually LIKED doing this. I would rather do dishes & clean the house then give oral sex!! (Don't worry, hubby gets plenty of eveything else. HA!!!!!)

But, Kare's nice little letter from her friend now has me intrigued. Maybe I am totally missing out on something here. I always thought it was about HIM - not ME!! :) I just might have to try this out. :grouphug:

See the things you can learn on LBT!!! Who would of thought??!?!

I gaurantee ya that my husband won't be complaining that I'm spending too much time here when he founds out where I learned this all from!! ROFL!! :girl_hug:

I always thought it was about HIM - not ME!! :) I just might have to try this out.

Oh yeah... makes a tremendous difference. I have even told lovers in the past that I was going to enjoy myself & do what I wanted with their tool and to heck with what they wanted! Believe it or not--they love that! THe lack of your need for them to "do" anything is really a turn on for men. (And of course the more you tell them they can't, the more they want to.)

If just letting go and enjoying is a new thing for you a glass of wine or two really helps too. And it's always nice to start with a nice, warm sponge bath of the area you're going to enjoy.

And don't forget music. My favorite music to make love to is almost anything my Andrea Bocelli or KD Lang.

Tonight I'm going to tell my wife its' all about her.

Just so you know from a mans perspective that's exactly how many men treat cunnilingus and possibly why we are quick to do it.

I have been almost afraid to post anymore in this thread.

Between the wonderful advice for women in DevilMayKare's post and the remarks about my avatar, I find it difficult to say anything that will not get me misunderstood and in trouble.

I have explained to my past lovers exactly the mirror image of that DevilMayKare post. Many women have found it impossible to understand. Many have admitted, but only during the post love-making hugging and intimacy that they had similar feelings. One of the differences that I have found between the genders is the female's inability to be truthful about their cravings for certain sexual acts. It is hard to blame them, when the act described by DevilMayKare's post is many times used as the ultimate insult in an argument. Usually it is only after orgasm that a woman can be truthful. Men are sometimes left with the cache 22 of a woman who can't be intimate until she has had an orgasm, but who can't have an orgasm until she feels she can be intimate.

I guess I have left myself open to be corrected. Since 90% or more of the posters of this thread are female and will claim that they know more about females than any man (especially a Tired_Old_Man) can. Correct me if you must, but try not to criticize too broadly. We are as fragile as you. We crave intimacy as much as you, so don't scare us off.

I have been almost afraid to post anymore in this thread.

I guess I have left myself open to be corrected. Since 90% or more of the posters of this thread are female and will claim that they know more about females than any man (especially a Tired_Old_Man) can. Correct me if you must, but try not to criticize too broadly. We are as fragile as you. We grave intimacy as much as you, so don't scare us off.

I didn't see anything in your post to criticize.

I think the reason many women don't enjoy giving oral sex is because they've been taught how by a man--from a man's perspective. Most men (& of course there are some WONDERFUL exceptions) are not as sensuous about the whole thing. Many do not even KNOW how good it can feel to be totally sensual about this.

I was "taught how" to perform this act by a boyfriend in my 20's and his whole focus was on how not to gag, how hard to suck, how fast to go...etc, nada about enjoying the sensuality of it. THAT I had to have a girlfriend teach me.

Omigosh... sometimes I surprise even myself at what I'm willing to discuss.

Please don't anybody tell my sons!!!

:)

................ kare, omG.............................ROFLMAO

I think it's a bit unfair to place the blame on the male, Sorry but how good or bad any individual is at anything is usually based on their willingness and desire to be good at it.

It seems to me that when it comes to sex, it seems way to easy and acceptable to assigned the blame on the male.